PDA

View Full Version : Looking For MOTU 2002 - 2003 Figures

bigbot79
03-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Hello, I'm new to the boards and frequent cybertron.ca and have rekindled an interest in MOTU.

I am looking for a 2002 or 2003 He-Man and Skeletor, loose or moc but must be complete. I'm finding it difficult to get anything reasonable on e-bay because of shipping to Canada and would prefer to buy from someone in Canada.

Prefer paypal for payment and am hoping to spend no more than $40 - $50 shipped for a MOC pair of figures or a reasonable lower price for loose and complete. US e-bayers are listing individually $10 - $20 per figure MOC but shipping is killer not to mention if I get hit with customs.

Do not want special features figures just the original basic - He-Man with power sword, axe and shield, Skeletor with double sword and havoc staff.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and I look forward to being a part of the community!

Super_Megatron
03-01-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm selling an almost complete collection at the 80s Toy Expo. PM me.

bigbot79
04-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Found the figures I really wanted but would be interested in some others if anyone has them and wants to get rid of them.

Top priority is Battle Cat and Panthor, would also be interested in Beastman, Clawful, Evil Lynn, Teela, Two-Bad, Any Snakemen, etc... If you have some to sell let me know what you have and what you are hoping to get for them.

Thanks