PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Expo 2009

Robimus
03-29-2009, 12:32 PM
On April 25th and 26th the annual Calgary Expo is taking place this year in downtown Calgary.

Guest lineup for this year includes: Sean Astin, Ray Park and more. www.calgaryexpo.com (http://www.calgaryexpo.com) for all the details.

I wont be making it out this year(though I did attend last year :)). So I'm just wondering who is going to make it this year?

I know Skinsquad is going with a van load of merchandise including Transformers, GIJOE and Star Wars.

Team Jetfire
03-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Hmm....I am moving my branch that weekend. Not sure if I will get down there this time. Last year was great. I seem to remember Red From Ed and Red's night party there last time.

Robimus
04-24-2009, 01:36 PM
So lets get some Calgarians to let us know how this event went this weekend.:D

I know if you happen to be a Transformers collector that isn't going to be in Toronto that skinsquad is bringing a car load of stuff to the expo including the Animated Shockwaves and Sunstorms as well as Universe Inferno's, Leo Primes and Vector Primes.

He also has limited numbers of the Joker Squad six packs as well as all the lastest Star Wars, GIJOE and Marvel figures.

I'd love to meet Ray Park but alas will have to wait on that one:(