PDA

View Full Version : Shocker Toys

Robimus
03-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Just found out about this toy company tonight and thought I'd share.:)

www.shockertoys.com (http://www.shockertoys.com) is home to some interesting looking stuff. They are coming out with a line of 6 inch figures focused on various Indie Comics.

The line itself is called Comic Book Heroes and it looks kinda interesting to me. Characters like Shadowhawk I remember from I think the early 90's when the Image comics first introduced the character.

He then went on to get the action figure treatment from McFarlane toys many years ago. This updated version will feature 18-20 points of articulation, so he's looks to be a much improved version over the old McFarlane style toy.

Also, headlining the new line is The Maxx from MTV fame. Also a figure who was first treated to an action figure by McFarlane. The big purple guy is back, along with the Scuds and Izz's.

Maybe have a look, they seem to be doing updated versions of many familiar charcters.:)

pud333
03-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Wow, I remember Shadowhawk and Maxx. I believe I still have the first issues. Actually, I have a bunch of first issues from the original Image line back when it first came out (Savage Dragon, Wildcats, Spawn, etc). Too bad they're not worth much now, haha.

lars573
03-30-2009, 05:32 PM
From what I've seen and heard of Shocker toys on Superhero hype. It'll be a miracle if these ever get relaesed. That first assortment has been in development for something like 3 years.

ShockerToys
05-30-2009, 08:53 PM
From what I've seen and heard of Shocker toys on Superhero hype. It'll be a miracle if these ever get relaesed. That first assortment has been in development for something like 3 years.
Actually 1st wave of Series1 already came and went (Sold Out) Second wave on the way to fill demand. Series2 is in production and there is a Maxx clear/painted exclusive for Wizard and 2 Black&White Dick Tracy action figures for San Diego Comic Con. for more news check out www.shockertoys.com .
International shipping is available www.shockertoys.com/store.php and haven distributors can fill orders with your LCS.

Robimus
05-31-2009, 01:12 AM
Good to hear!

TomW
05-31-2009, 08:55 PM
Looking forward to the Tick, Scud and King Zombie.

pattycakeman
08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Hey bringing back an old thread for the death but I was curious if anyone has purchased any shocker toys in the past. I want to know what kind of quality they are, how good is the articulation. I have had the tick on pre-order for a while now but just saw they have an Anime spotlight now and are making Kakashi, Iruka, Sakura, Ino (from naruto) and Ichigo from bleach. Some of my favorite anime!

I have them on pre-order now but want to make sure I'll be getting a good quality toy when they finally do come in.