PDA

View Full Version : Toys"R"us Sale on Multiple Toy Lines June 15th-21st

Robimus
06-14-2012, 10:09 AM
AFN member Toy Gremlin brings us news of a new Toys"R"us sale starting this Friday and ending on June 21st! The following items are on sale.

LEGO: 20% Off on ALL Lego Alien Conquest, Spongebob, and Racer Building Sets. Excludes clearance and books.

Marvel: 25% Off on these Avengers Figures, Vehicles, and electronics: Avengers R/C Vehicle Assortment, Battle Chargers Assortment, Stark Trek Battle Vehicle Assortment, Mighty Battlers Assortment and Avengers Walkie Talkies.

GI Joe: 25% Off on ALL GI Joe Figures, Vehicles, and Role-play items. Excludes clearance. Selections varies. NO Rainchecks!

WWE: 25% Off on ALL WWE Figures and Rings. Excludes clearance.

Power Rangers:25% Off on ALL Power Rangers Figures, Vehicles, Role-play and Videogames. Excludes clearance, bikes, and Mega Bloks.

Scrapper6
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Looks like I'll be price adjusting my Cobra Fangboat purchase tomorrow afternoon, and perhaps pick up a Cobra HISS Tank and the GIJoe Ghost Hawk II or Ninja Showdown sets while they're 25% off. Depends on if the deal is good enough or not.

Maybe they'll put out more 30th stock so I can track down a Renegades Storm Shadow or a second Techno Viper for my troop building needs.

pandaprime
06-14-2012, 01:13 PM
hmmm so TRU strategy is to raise g.i.joe prices by ~%20 and then put the stuff on sale for %25 off. Brilliant!

Scrapper6
06-14-2012, 01:18 PM
hmmm so TRU strategy is to raise g.i.joe prices by ~%20 and then put the stuff on sale for %25 off. Brilliant!

Actually I believe that is in fact Zellers' policy sir. I mean Wal-Mart is charging 10.99 for a single card Joe figure now according to a recent sighting, I have no idea about the vehicles or the three-packs though.

Edit: I stand corrected, while everything else was regular price reduced at 25%, TRU went and took the 29.99$ three packs and then bumped them up to 32.99$ before reducing them, so basically they became the same 24 bucks and change they were during the last sale at 20% off. Damn f***ckers. Oh well, I wanted that Ninja Showdown set bad enough and it was still reduced, but it soured me a bit. I could have sworn TRU avoided this type of shady practicing on their price cut promotions like a certain dieing store chain did.

Whitter
06-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I wonder if the Avengers four pack will be a part of this sale??