PDA

View Full Version : SDCC 2012 Want List

pud333
06-26-2012, 02:37 PM
So the San Diego Comic Con is coming up next month, and I was wondering what people had their eyes on.

In the past, I treated SDCC like its own toy line, collecting anything I had even a passing interest in. So long as it had the SDCC logo on it, I bought it.

Well, times have changed, and I really can't collect like that anymore. On top of that, I sold nearly nearly all of my SDCC stuff in the last year. The only things I have kept are my GI Joe exclusives, and the DC Starro set. The only reason why I still have the Starro set is because I haven't been able to unload it at a reasonable price, haha.

So this year I am being very tactical in what I buy. My list for SDCC 2012 is much shorter than previous years:

GI Joe Jinx (Red version) x 2 (one to open, one to keep seeled)
TF Bruticus

That's it for me. There are many other things that look interesting, but like I said, I am only focusing on what I really want, and know I will keep. What about you guys? Anything out there that is making your want list?

pandaprime
06-26-2012, 02:44 PM
SAME

aznpnoy
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Hoping to get my hands on the ML X-Factor 3pack and the MU Masters of Evil 3pack. Won't mind SH Figuarts Gohan also since I am getting SDCC 2011 Goku off a trade.

pattycakeman
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Looking to get Vykron, Zuul, ML X-Factor Set and SH Figuarts Gohan. Hopefully i can get the X-Factor set and Gohan at a decent price, the other two come from Matty and i don't see any reason why they will be hard to get. And if i can get GI Joe Jinx at a decent price then that too.

CTO15
06-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Probably get:

ML xforce set
MU masters of evil set

Sideshow hot toys rescue captain America

pud333
06-26-2012, 07:30 PM
I thought about the ML X-Force set, but I don't currently own any ML, and I told myself that would only be a line where if I saw in stores, and it was the character I wanted, I'd buy it. I'm not going out of my way to buy them. In all actuality, I really shouldn't start a new toy line anyway...

WildMike
06-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Really want the Marvel Universe Masters of Evil three pack! Would also like the big helicarrier with Maria Hill but not $130 plus shipping plus duties like.

JTCh
06-26-2012, 10:25 PM
I only want the Prime Cliffjumper set, hope I can get it up here for a decent price.

Onslaught
06-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Definitely want to get the ML X-Force 3 pack, though with the shipping and taxes, shipping it to Canada would probably get to around a little more than $90. That's pretty dumb. I'm really hoping the 3 pack can find it's way to retail to make purchasing it much easier. Could be an exclusive with different packaging, preferably at TRU since our Walmarts apparently don't want to stock Marvel Walmart exclusives.

CTO15
06-27-2012, 09:42 AM
another option is to wait just before SDCC, and look at ebay. A ton of ebay sellers will post PO for exclusives, and the markup + shipping is generally cheaper then getting directly from HTS.

Icetron
06-27-2012, 01:30 PM
I only want:

Marvel Legends X-Force Set
SH Figuarts Gohan

I'm gonna try pretty hard to get the MLs.

pud333
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
another option is to wait just before SDCC, and look at ebay. A ton of ebay sellers will post PO for exclusives, and the markup + shipping is generally cheaper then getting directly from HTS.

Yes, this is a viable option. The key is patience.

I find it is not worth it to order from HTS unless you are going to order a bunch of stuff.

StarwarsTF
06-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Ohhhh SDCC so far away.