PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Universe Wave 2 Fury Files Released In Canada

Super_Megatron
04-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks to AFN member Matrix_Holder for letting us know that the 2nd wave of Marvel Universe figures have hit Canadian retail! They were found in an Ontario Walmart.

New to this wave are Iron Fist, Hulk, Hulk (Grey Variant), Green Goblin, Ronin and Captain America (Ultimate).

Check out what toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

4lott
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Actually the Canadian cases consist of :

1x Ultimate Cap
1x Hand ninja
1x Classic Spidey (darker blue and red)
1x Green Hulk
1x Thing
1x Classic Ms. Marvel
1x Warbird Ms. Marvel
1x Punisher (new)
2x Classic Iron Man
2x Black Spidey

Unfortunately, as with the "flame on" human torch and Bullseye we don't seem to be getting Iron Fist, Hulk (Grey Variant), Green Goblin and Ronin.

skinsquad
04-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Actually the Canadian cases consist of :

1x Ultimate Cap
1x Hand ninja
1x Green Hulk
1x Thing
1x Classic Ms. Marvel
1x Warbird Ms. Marvel
1x Punisher (new)
2x Classic Iron Man
2x Black Spidey

Unfortunately, as with the "flame on" human torch and Bullseye we don't seem to be getting Iron Fist, Hulk (Grey Variant), Green Goblin and Ronin.

The ones you listed are a Wave 3 Assortment. Green Goblin, Iron Fist, Hulk (Grey and Green), Ronin, and Captain America were introduced in Wave 2.

Icetron
04-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes! Can't wait for Cap and Ms. Marvel. :) And probably the Black Spidey too, really excited about the first two though.

Matrix_Holder
04-09-2009, 10:26 AM
I guess the wave that I posted was wave 3. the walmart in ancaster had:

2x Ultimate Cap( I bought one, traded it in because it was way too loose for my liking, the other one was a little bit tighter.)
1x Hand ninja
1x Green Hulk
1x Thing
1x Classic Ms. Marvel
1x Warbird Ms. Marvel
1x Punisher (new)
1x Classic Iron Man red and gold
2x Black Spidey

no goblins, ronins or ironfists. :(

I guess canada misses out on wave 2 then.

CTO15
04-13-2009, 02:12 PM
found wave 2/3 at walmart today. Picked up a Hand Ninja, love it. Can't wait to build an army