PDA

View Full Version : The Avengers Movie Wave 4 Figures Released in Canada

Hantei
09-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member 4lott, we now know that wave 4 of The Avengers Movie figures has hit Canadian retail. The fourth wave consists of Cosmic Axe Chitauri, Nick Fury, and Shatterblaster Iron Man. The case assortment in this wave also repacks Black Widow and Hawkeye from wave 3.

The sighting was made at Walmart in Ouebec.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Whitter
09-18-2012, 08:32 AM
I need that Nick Fury

rinzler129
09-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Must...complete...avengers...PAPER WEIGHT COLLECTION!:clapping:

10incher
09-19-2012, 12:05 AM
My guess is most Walmarts will never see this wave. To many Thors, Iron Mans and Caps clogging the shelves

narita
09-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Saw them at a local walmart in Vancouver today. All of then except for Black Widow.

tfHunter
09-19-2012, 08:27 AM
Darn, already on the west coast! Hopefully, they stock big time on these for the xmas season...

Alexander Quinn
09-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Yay! Wonder what the chances are that they'll show up at my local store and not be ravaged by scalpers! Want me a Nick Fury, Black Widow and Hawkeye. :D

Hantei
09-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Picked up a Widow and Fury. Surprisingly they came up at $8.87 each, despite the peg saying $10.47. Anyone else encounter that?

Man, the Chitauri is disappointing, no elbow or knees? Easy pass. Such a shame, I wouldn't have mind army building them had they included those those points of articulation.

Matrix_Holder
09-20-2012, 03:33 PM
this wave has hit a burlington ontario walmart (on dundas and appleby) today, i grabbed the last nick fury and a hawkeye ( there is one left) but there were no black widows there at all...dammit.

Toy Gremlin
09-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Picked up a Widow and Fury. Surprisingly they came up at $8.87 each, despite the peg saying $10.47. Anyone else encounter that?

Man, the Chitauri is disappointing, no elbow or knees? Easy pass. Such a shame, I wouldn't have mind army building them had they included those those points of articulation.

Darn, I was so hoping they did that at my local Walmart too. Sadly, no. They charged me the full $10.47 for each figure. :(

Hantei
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Darn, I was so hoping they did that at my local Walmart too. Sadly, no. They charged me the full $10.47 for each figure. :(
The WM flyer from today says they'll be rolled back from Sept 21st - 27th. So the new price show be ineffect by tomorrow, if not already.

No doubt the sudden appearance of wave 4 around the country is in anticipation of the bluray release for next week. Now why couldn't this have been done for the exclusive 6" figures?

Toy Gremlin
09-20-2012, 08:52 PM
The WM flyer from today says they'll be rolled back from Sept 21st - 27th. So the new price show be ineffect by tomorrow, if not already.

No doubt the sudden appearance of wave 4 around the country is in anticipation of the bluray release for next week. Now why couldn't this have been done for the exclusive 6" figures?

Yeah, totally. It would have been great if they brought in the 6" Avengers figures to coincide with the Blu-Ray release.

snowman_ejc
09-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Walmart in Orillia has Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury and the Chitauri figures. Picked up Widow, Hawkeye and Fury for a friend today. The head sculpt on the Hawkeye is better than the head sculpt on the Avengers 8 Pack I bought from Hasbro at Fan Expo.

And that Chitauri (Shit-auri!!!) figure sucks!!!

tyd2k
09-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Picked up the last Widow & Fury in Ajax, yesterday. Also got Hawkeye, which left 3 or 4 more for purchase. No Chitauri (which appears to be a good thing) or Skrull soldiers, unfortunately.

10incher
09-22-2012, 11:22 PM
I think the Skrulls were from the previous wave which seemed to miss every store in Winnipeg

FireWolf
09-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Finally got a Fury. I also grabbed the two Black Widow's, and now I have three. the other two are for customs, one which is going to be a maria hill.

And for the rollback price, I couldn't really say no to getting them.