PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Collection Old Republic Trooper Released in Canada

Robimus
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks to a report from AFN member jacobot we now know that the Star Wars Vintage Collection Republic Trooper has been released at Canadian Retail. The Republic Trooper is from the last wave of Vintage Collection figures and up until now was thought to have been an internet exclusive figure.

EDIT: The Entire "Online Only" wave has now been sighted! Thanks go to 4lott for that information.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Prowl_2009
11-15-2012, 12:35 PM
MUST HAVE!

Cpl. Chrissandwich
11-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Damn it! I spent 60 on two on the toy show in burlington! Oh well, since he was supposed to be online only, I dont regret paying the much.

4lott
11-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Found a sealed case at Walmart asst includes 1 each of the following. Gungan warrior obi wan realistic Ashoka realistic republic trooper nien numb naboo pilot ewok pod racer guy crimson guard pruneface and 2 others I can't remember
The asst code ends In a T

pandaprime
11-15-2012, 06:51 PM
MUST HAVE!

Scrapper6
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Something else to keep my optics peeled for very closely, must have Republic Trooper, Ahsoka, the Ewok and... Oh hell everything interests me.

Odd that this assortment appears at Canadian Retail before the Shae Vizsla wave.

Looks like Hasbro lied again, US Retailers may have skipped out on this wave, but apparently Canadian Retailers are smarter than that. They LURVS our money. :rofl:

Hantei
11-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Found a sealed case at Walmart asst includes 1 each of the following. Gungan warrior obi wan realistic Ashoka realistic republic trooper nien numb naboo pilot ewok pod racer guy crimson guard pruneface and 2 others I can't remember
The hunt begins... I want Obi in his CW fatigues, plus Ahsoka!

Robimus
11-16-2012, 03:00 AM

So its the whole online wave then. Very cool. These should all be in demand if there is no US release.

Scrapper6
11-16-2012, 10:12 AM
So its the whole online wave then. Very cool. These should all be in demand if there is no US release.

Which means fighting scalpers just to get what we want, oh joy. I swear by the powers of the Force, if I don't get Ahsoka I'll go Dark Side on someone's arse.

ninjha
11-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Darn! I saw those in Niagara Wmart! Didn't realize what they were until now! Went back now they're all gone!

Robimus
11-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Which means fighting scalpers just to get what we want, oh joy. I swear by the powers of the Force, if I don't get Ahsoka I'll go Dark Side on someone's arse.

I'd feel this way more if Hasbro itself, and its distribution problems, were not worse than the scalpers.

At least I have the chance to find this at retail. I can't say the same for Nom Anor :banghead:

StarwarsTF
11-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Man I need me lumat and the republic trooper. so the hunt begins

Richardo
11-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the tip! Picked these up this morning (Friday) on the way to work:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5340/photoqtm.jpg

The Ark
11-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I hope these show up in Calgary. Really want the Imperial guard and Aura Sing.

FireWolf
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Just grabbed an Obi-Wan and Ahsoka from this wave at my local walmart! and the sale is still on so it was amazing!

ninjha
11-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes! Picked those up as well. Picked up Ashoka, Aurra Sing, Repuplic Trooper and Imperial Guard at the Niagara Wmart. Plenty more of those wave still left.

Super_Megatron
11-22-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm still working on my original trilogy vintage collection, picked up a couple figures on sale in the last week, but still have many holes to fill in at the next 80s Toy Expo.