PDA

View Full Version : GI JOE 25th Anniversary Wave 12 Released in Canada

Robimus
04-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Thanks to multiple sightings over the past week we now can confirm that the GI JOE 25th Anniversary Wave 12 figures have been released at Canadian Retail.

Sightings have been coming in from Walmarts across Canada.

This wave includes Cobra Commander, Cobra Ninja, Ripper, Tripwire, Wildbill, Cobra Eel, Crimson Guard Python Patrol and Cobra Trooper.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

counteresperanto
05-08-2009, 03:35 AM
I got HALO helmets in my Wal-Mart where the Joes are supposed to be. Sure wouldn't mind strolling out of there with a Tripwire some day. And a Cobra diver. Heck, even the colgate ninja. Throw me a line, I'm dying here.

Robimus
05-09-2009, 12:46 AM
I've seen these myself, just not in the last three/four weeks or so.

counteresperanto
06-02-2009, 05:03 AM
Still nothing on these gents. I think it's a safe bet at this point to give up on G.I.Joe until ROC starts to hit.

Anyone know what the street date for that is? Early/mid july I'd guess?

pud333
06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Still nothing on these gents. I think it's a safe bet at this point to give up on G.I.Joe until ROC starts to hit.

Anyone know what the street date for that is? Early/mid july I'd guess?

ROC already hit a couple weeks ago with their threepacks. They're just flooding my local TRUs right now.

counteresperanto
06-03-2009, 05:13 AM
I realise that: I own two sets of MARS troopers. But they are preview toys, no different than ROTF Bumblebee and Soundwave. When do the toys really hit?

Storm.Shadow
06-03-2009, 08:22 AM
7/11

counteresperanto
06-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Cool, thanks! Say what you want about the movie, at least it's spawned a bunch of neat figures.