PDA

View Full Version : Scrapper6's LEGO Polybagged Wants List

Scrapper6
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey folks in Winnipeg I'm hoping to get a certain few Polybags, so if you happen to spot them before me think of me and rescue them before the Scalper finds them.

Anyway, I'm looking to score the following items:

30212 Mirkwood Elf Guard (Looking for 2 in total)
30100 Beach (Also from Friends Theme)
30200 Zombie Chauffeur Coffin Car
30085 Jumping Snakes (Ninjago Theme)
30017 Police Boat
30018 Police Microlight
30019 Fire Helicopter
30057 Anakin's Podracer
30058 STAP

Thanks for taking the time to look guys. Also, if anybody spots Ninjago Booster Packs from the list below I'm also interested:

Kendo Cole
Mezmo
Zane ZX

aquanet
11-30-2012, 12:21 PM
30200 Zombie Chaufferu Coffin Car

Did this even come out in Canada? it looks totally AWESOME!

Scrapper6
11-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Did this even come out in Canada? it looks totally AWESOME!

It was one of the sets given away at TRU during Bricktober, there were some left over as I saw some a while back and even bought one already, I'd just like to have two, but the TRU that had some remaining stock sold out before I could get another one.

It is indeed awesome.

aquanet
11-30-2012, 08:14 PM
It was one of the sets given away at TRU during Bricktober, there were some left over as I saw some a while back and even bought one already, I'd just like to have two, but the TRU that had some remaining stock sold out before I could get another one.

It is indeed awesome.

I've never seen it, for sale. I guess I'll check some TRU's, but it looks like ebay for me.

From your list, the only Polybags i've seen are some of the city ones.

Scrapper6
12-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Just a little bump to say I've got my first Uruk thanks to the TRU BOGO LotR Deal, still looking to score 4 more, so if you happen to spot any on the shelf for sale once the BOGO deal ends think of me.

I'm also looking for a few CMFs that I really, really, really want.

From Series 6 the Surgeon and Skater Girl
From Series 7 the Viking Woman, Grandma Visitor(AKA Little Red Riding Hood), Evil Knight, Galaxy Patrol and Rocker Girl
And from Series 8 2 Red Cheerleaders.

If anybody locally has extra CMFs out of the above list I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Scrapper6
01-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I am now also interested in acquiring the following Ninjago Spinners if possible.

Kai ZX
Lloyd ZX
Kendo Zane
Samurai X
Snappa
Fang-Suei
NRG Jay
Bonzai
Chopov
Wyplash
Kruncha
Sensei Wu
Nya
Lord Garmadon
2012 Starter Set
2012 Training Set

As always thanks for looking, by the by, besides Polo Park and St. Vital what other Chapters stores are in the city? And how's that place at the Forks as far as prices are concerned, Kite and Kaboodle or something like that, I've heard they sell LEGO too, but not too sure on if the prices are Retail Compatible or marked up inflation-ville.