PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Universe Wave 19 (2012 Wave 3) Released in Canada

Hantei
12-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Thanks to sightings made by AFN members pandaprime, relentless, and Tonestar, we now know that wave 19 of Marvel Universe (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=854) has hit Canadian retail. This wave consists of She-Hulk, Punisher, Future Foundation Spider-Man, Kang the Conqueror, and Scarlet Witch.

The sightings were made at Toys "R" Us in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Toy Gremlin
12-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Let the hunt begin!! :p

Man, Scarlet Witch and Kang is going to be tough to get. They only come 1 to a case. :( They should have removed Spider-Man (Wave 5), Thor (Wave 7), Ghost Rider (Wave 10) and Falcon (Wave 14) from the case assortment and gave us another Scarlet Witch, Kang, and some of the awesome figures from the previous wave (i.e. Beast, Kraven, Beta Ray Bill, etc.)

Hantei
12-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Yea I agree, would have a been nice if they did repacks from wave 18 and doubled up on the new ones. I manage to get a set, and of the 3 cases (it looked like 3) the TRU got, only one Scarlet Witch was left.

CTO15
12-07-2012, 12:28 AM
man, I'm so far behind on this line. I do want the whole wave though

Toy Gremlin
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Yea I agree, would have a been nice if they did repacks from wave 18 and doubled up on the new ones. I manage to get a set, and of the 3 cases (it looked like 3) the TRU got, only one Scarlet Witch was left.

Awesome! Glad you were able to get yourself a Scarlet Witch and Kang!

If I recall correctly, I believe the upcoming waves will have repacks from wave 18.

Tonestar
12-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know if these are on sale for 30% off in-store this week ? According to the website the MU's are on sale for $7.67 and I was just wondering if they're on sale at retail as well.

Super_Megatron
12-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know if these are on sale for 30% off in-store this week ? According to the website the MU's are on sale for $7.67 and I was just wondering if they're on sale at retail as well.

The sales have been for online and in store as far as I know.

Tonestar
12-07-2012, 07:47 PM
You are correct. I just picked up The Scarlet Witch, Kang and She-Hulk for $7.67 each. Now is the time to get 'em while they're on sale.

pandaprime
12-08-2012, 08:32 PM

what's the case assortment? :confused:

Hantei
12-08-2012, 08:45 PM
You are correct. I just picked up The Scarlet Witch, Kang and She-Hulk for $7.67 each. Now is the time to get 'em while they're on sale.
Thanks for the heads up! Got mine adjusted today.

what's the case assortment? :confused:
She-Hulk x2
FF Spidey x2
Punisher x2
Scarlet Witch x1
Kane x1
Thor (modern) x1
Falcon x1
Ghost Rider x1
Spider-Man (wave 1) x1

MCDrank
12-09-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice! I think it's finally time to grab that wave 17 Iron Fist. Hopefully Kang is there too.

Should I grab FF Spider-Man too...? I have Spider-Man from the New Avengers two pack, it's just that I hate having 2 figures of the same character in different costumes. However, I do want one so I could have him commissioned for a custom Scarlet Spider IV (Kaine).

w0nd
12-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Nice! I think it's finally time to grab that wave 17 Iron Fist. Hopefully Kang is there too.

Should I grab FF Spider-Man too...? I have Spider-Man from the New Avengers two pack, it's just that I hate having 2 figures of the same character in different costumes. However, I do want one so I could have him commissioned for a custom Scarlet Spider IV (Kaine).

my random opinion might not matter, but i vote you use him for the commission. Or if you don't have a DR doom, get the spider-man Doom ff 2 pack

Whitter
12-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Has anyone seen the Bagman Spidey variant??