PDA

View Full Version : Canadian online retailers

4lott
03-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this.
I know that Legendsactionfigures.com and Toysonfire both have retail locations. Does anyone know about Goldenagetoys.com. I believe that they operate strictly on line, but do they operate from a commercial location/warehouse or do they operate from a residential location?
Also, are there any new on line action figure stores that anyone can recomend?

SuperPowerCollectbls
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi,

Not sure what kind of action figures you're looking for but if you haven't already, check out our site.

We're in Ontario and operate out of a small warehouse.

Cheers!
Marcio
http://www.superpowercollectibles.com

CTO15
03-17-2013, 01:07 PM
I recommend super power collectibles, A+ service!

Goldenage has not updated their site for a long time, so I think they've kinda stopped bringing anything new in.

SuperPowerCollectbls
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
I recommend super power collectibles, A+ service!

Thank you for the recommendation as always!! :raisetheroof:

4lott
03-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up
I'll certainly check your site out
Do you only deal in new items or do you sell preowned also

joshimus
03-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Automaton Toys. I get all my stuff from them. Mario is great to deal with and 9.95 flat rate shipping for Canadians is pretty damn good. (though larger items say Fort Max will cost more which is fair)
Check them out too. I am sure there are plenty of good Cdn online retailers out there

pud333
03-17-2013, 09:38 PM
I've dealt with both Automaton and SuperPowerCollectibles and both are just peachy. Ages3andup / urbansamurai are fine, but their communication via email is a bit slow. Regardless, no problems from them so far.

protoform_ironhide
03-17-2013, 09:41 PM
Anybody knows of any reliable online retailer to get Marvel Universe and Legend stuff other than BBTS? BBTS's price is getting insane.... looking for other alternatives...

4lott
03-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Anybody knows of any reliable online retailer to get Marvel Universe and Legend stuff other than BBTS? BBTS's price is getting insane.... looking for other alternatives...

Legendsactionfigures.com and toysonfire.com/cmdstore.com