PDA

View Full Version : Articulated DC Characters?!

MR UNSEEN
03-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Hey AFN, i've been gone for a wail and i needed confirmation, are the Injustice Game Toyline really articulated, because i was under the expression that DC Character toylines around 3.75" were not like the MU Figures, i'm actually amazed that DC Made 3.75 figures with 15 points of articulation?!:)

Toy Gremlin
03-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Hey AFN, i've been gone for a wail and i needed confirmation, are the Injustice Game Toyline really articulated, because i was under the expression that DC Character toylines around 3.75" were not like the MU Figures, i'm actually amazed that DC Made 3.75 figures with 15 points of articulation?!:)

As far as I know and can tell from the pictures, they are articulated like the Green Lantern 3.75" Convention figures. DC Collectibles are making the 3.75" Injustice Game figures and not Mattel.

I am kind of glad that DC Collectibles decided to give these figures more articulation and now I can actually have a DC vs Marvel display. LOL!

MR UNSEEN
03-18-2013, 11:29 PM
I am kind of glad that DC Collectibles decided to give these figures more articulation and now I can actually have a DC vs Marvel display. LOL!

Cool, good luck with that

cloud
03-19-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm actually surprised that DCC is able to make 3.75" more articulated than their regular 6.25" "action" figures. While Mattel on the other hand were marketing on the DC Universe "action figures" but released a bunch of 3.75" figures that were just poorly designed.

StaticShin27
03-19-2013, 08:01 PM
I've never actually held any of their 3.75" figures in hand but most of the major reviews have had issues regarding quality...and thus, broken joints >.>

So let's hope they're sturdier this time.