PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Sequel Trilogy: What Do You Want To See?

Robimus
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
What would you like to see in the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy?

Howa about the announced standalone Boba Fett and Han Solo films? Whats your dream for those?

Lets talk D-Canon :p

tekkamanraiden
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Something in the old republic timeline would be great.

pud333
04-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I just hope they don't overdo it. I can totally see them getting lazy and throwing crap out there knowing it will still make a billion dollars. Just because they can doesn't mean they should.

Hantei
04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm interested in seeing if they're going to bring in the Solo children for the new trilogy. Seems like a good place to bring in the a young cast that still has ties to the Skywalkers.

Zone55555
04-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Lightsabers, plenty of droids, and starships. Basically all the stuff I can look forward to becoming toys.

Oh sure, a story and plot and characters and John Williams sountrack of course - roll me a few more like Empire and I'm in heaven - but I can even enjoy more prequel-level stuff if it comes with cool toys.

gardzy99
04-14-2013, 02:26 PM
I'd love to see a TOTAL Bounty Hunters film.....how they compete with each other, how they work with each other, some of the possible conflicts between them when both cornering a bounty.....IG88, Fett, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4LOM and others we encountered during the trip to Jabba's palace......dark and dreary underworld tones to take place just before being contacted to Vaders presence to hunt for Han Solo.........

Scrapper6
04-14-2013, 05:35 PM
The only thing I hope it does is strive to be a bit different from what we've seen in the EU, quite frankly there have been enough stories about resurrected Palpatines' and Sith Warriors showing up to be fought and all that, hell I'd like to see a broader approach to the storytelling... As an example, something out of the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy.

Sure it was a bit different and probably wasn't as well recieved as other EU novels, but it didn't rely on the same old tripe of a heretofore forgotten Sith showing up to challenge Skywalker and co. Or hell, The Crystal Star was a different type of story and did some interesting things too.

This is Disney we're talking about here, as long as it isn't based on their Musical Theme Park Star Wars Rock-Off/Dance Off things I could care less what we get.

Robimus
04-14-2013, 05:38 PM
I'd love to see a TOTAL Bounty Hunters film.....how they compete with each other, how they work with each other, some of the possible conflicts between them when both cornering a bounty.....IG88, Fett, Bossk, Zuckuss, 4LOM and others we encountered during the trip to Jabba's palace......dark and dreary underworld tones to take place just before being contacted to Vaders presence to hunt for Han Solo.........

They have confirmed that they are going to make a Boba Fett stand alone film as well, so this isn't beyond possibility.

Evan
04-18-2013, 09:00 PM
I just hope they don't overdo it. I can totally see them getting lazy and throwing crap out there knowing it will still make a billion dollars. Just because they can doesn't mean they should.
Various sites reporting that Disney plans to release a new Star Wars film every year beginning in 2015. The new trilogy will have a new movie every other year, while stand alone movies will be released in between.

Robimus
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
Too much imo, but it has worked with their Marvel stuff so that is clearly the action plan they are going to follow.

tekkamanraiden
04-19-2013, 01:15 PM
This pretty much somes up what I'm worried Disney is thinking.

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20130419

jacobot
05-19-2013, 03:33 PM
^LOL

Star Trek into Darkness was awesome. As long as they get J.J. Abrams to direct it doesn't matter what the story will be :bow:

Nicholosity
05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
I want to see them explain what they are going to do with the big issue of star wars citizens complaining "the emperor used trillions of tax credits to build two death stars and even more to fund his huge under trained army; we want to know what your going to do to get back the money or at least listen to our millions of problems across the galaxy. Or they can do a time jump... you know to avoid another phantom menace.