PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Kreo Bird of Prey Released in Canada

Robimus
04-21-2013, 02:40 AM
Thanks to AFN member Snoudzey we now know that the Star Trek Kreo Klingon Bird of Prey has been released at Canadian Retail.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Saskatchewan.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Scrapper6
04-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Just the one set??? What was the price for it I wonder?

Definitely something to look forward to, all of the Star Trek sets look impressive and the Kreons are so addictive, building your favorite Trek characters and vehicles in Kre-O form will be highly impressive.

I am definitely looking forward to building these sets and collecting them, and reviewing them of course because these things are so much fun to fiddle with.

Say, does this set include any of those light up features? I'm really looking forward to seeing how those are incorporated into the builds.

Snoudzy
04-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Good Morning,

Yes. All that was on the shelf was the one set. I am headed to Saskatoon later this week and I am hoping to hunt out a few more.

tekkamanraiden
04-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Is that what the new bird of prey is going to look like?

Scrapper6
04-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Is that what the new bird of prey is going to look like?

This is brick built we're talkin' here, I'd assume that the ship in question will look similar to this, but perhaps a bit more streamlined and more than likely slightly larger on screen.

tekkamanraiden
04-21-2013, 07:55 PM
This is brick built we're talkin' here, I'd assume that the ship in question will look similar to this, but perhaps a bit more streamlined and more than likely slightly larger on screen.

Even taking into account being built by bricks, it does not look particularly intimidating. I figured they'd just shine it up and add over exaggerated engines like they did the Enterprise.

pandaprime
04-24-2013, 01:50 AM
saw this set at my local TRU today :)

Scrapper6
04-24-2013, 08:04 AM
saw this set at my local TRU today :)

Would you happen to recall the price? I'd really like to know what they're asking for this before I fully commit to it.

empirestel
04-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Saw it at walmart for 29.99 in toronto

Scrapper6
04-24-2013, 10:10 PM
Saw it at walmart for 29.99 in toronto

That's not half-bad, considering LEGO would probably charge 35-40$ for over 200 pieces. At least for most licensed Themes, possibly some of the unlicensed ones too, but I usually don't follow their piece count to price deals that closely.

Snoudzy
04-26-2013, 02:55 AM
I picked up the Space Dive set for 7.99 at Saskatoon TRU and the Transporter Trouble set for 16.99. I was searching for the Enterprise but no dice.

FlightWeaponAlpha
04-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Any of the GTA sightings have locations please? I'd like to grab some of these sets too.

Enterprise will be a must-buy, and some of the blind packs, but I like a few of the others as well.

Scrapper6
04-26-2013, 03:47 PM
I picked up the Space Dive set for 7.99 at Saskatoon TRU and the Transporter Trouble set for 16.99. I was searching for the Enterprise but no dice.

Go back and get it price adjusted mate, at 30% off starting today both of those sets are now 5.57$ and 11.87$ or thereabouts, saveing you some money. Especially for that Transporter set which I felt was way overpriced for its contents.