PDA

View Full Version : Mega Bloks Marvel Series-3 Figures

Major Destruction
05-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Sorry guys, I messed up. What I meant was-Does anyone know if Mega Bloks Marvel Series-2 figures were ever released in Canada? I just assumed that the Wolverine series was the third wave because I've never seen it here.

Toy Gremlin
05-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know if Mega Bloks Marvel Series-3 figures were ever released in Canada?

Yes, they were released in Canada along time ago. They resurfaced again during the 2012 holiday season.

Both London Drugs and Walmart brought in a ton of them during the 2012 holiday season as stocking stuffer items. I believe the only place that still have remnants of that wave is Walmart. London Drugs stores have been cleaned out ever since they clearanced them out for $0.50 per pack after boxing day.

I'm not sure how far you are from Lougheed Mall, but you may want to checkout the Walmart there. They still have some.

Rogue_Optimus
05-06-2013, 12:58 AM
I just came across 2 boxes of that series here today in Mississauga. Kinda hoping to run across series 2 at some point.

Matrix_Holder
05-06-2013, 01:55 AM
there is 6 boxes of series 3 at the walmart on appleby in burlington. I helped a young mother get the last silver surfer and 2 cyclops out of those boxes.

Major Destruction
05-06-2013, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up Toy Gremlin, I'll try to make it over there.
Thank you aswell Rogue Optimus. Good to know that there's a chance of that series popping up again. Funny there seems to be quite a bit of Series 2 around here.

Rogue_Optimus
05-06-2013, 02:05 PM
I've only ever saw S2 once before I started picking them up.

thunderboy
05-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Walmart at Square One has both series 3 and series 1, but at totally different places on the shelf....personally still looking out for series 2, only have one figure from that set....