PDA

View Full Version : AVENGERS ASSEMBLE ToOn(MAY 25.13)....AWESOME!!

FETT1
05-25-2013, 11:11 AM
...just watched the 1st Episode...very CoOL animation,CoOL storyline(kinda dark)...hope TeletOon picks this up soon...outt
FETT1:D

tekkamanraiden
05-26-2013, 07:29 AM
The animation was ok, the story not bad but the voice acting was very flat. Hopefully it gets better.

Matrix_Holder
05-26-2013, 03:20 PM
I saw it a few days ago...I still prefer the voices from EMH to AA, especially tony stark. Not a bad start though.

Rogue_Optimus
05-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Still prefer EMH

Hantei
05-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Yea I have to agree I still prefer EHM. Especially the voice acting. I never really liked Adrian Pasdar's Iron Man, and hearing him in the new show certainly didn't change that opinion. I think the old voice actor would have made the dialogue in AA work much better. The new Thor is alright, but I think old voice actor did it best. I'm so glad they decided to use the EHM voice actor for Marvel Heroes, infact I think most of the cast from EHM returns for that game. I loved how MODOK looked and sounded in EHM, I think he'll be the one I'll miss the most.

Anyway I'm sure I'll get used to the new ones eventually. The question is if they'll be able to keep me interested enough to follow through for a whole season... Oh, and the occasional switch to a narrow/letterbar view is kinda of annoying.

Also, I gotta admit I miss the old opening theme song. Haha.

On another note I picked up EMH season 2 on bluray :D. Too bad they never finished the Surtur sub-plot. I was really looking forward to that one...

comicbookboy
04-01-2014, 02:11 PM
i've only seen clips and i'm not impressed.

EMH had everything going right.

PegMan
04-01-2014, 06:34 PM
The way I look at it is, what the hell else am I going to watch on Friday nights on Teletoon? There's always the Spidey/Hulk comedy hour, if you're into that sort of thing!