PDA

View Full Version : DC Universe Classics wanted!

Wrenn
05-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi all, first post, be gentle! I'm from Saskatoon, and I'm slowly trying to build my Dc Universe collection, by Mattel. If anyone has any they want to get rid of, I'd be interested, loose or MOC. I have quite a few figures already, but the line was so sprawling and I came so late to the party that I still have around 60 (!) figures I'd like to add.

I've done most of my buying on eBay but it has punished me enough! I have exhausted local retail and collector options I am afraid, so I'm looking to forums like this for help. Don't know if I don't try, right?

The list of figures I need is long and boring, maybe it's easier if anyone listed any figures they had for sale?

Thanks again guys!

edit: hmm I see this is likely in the wrong board, sorry!

CTO15
05-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Probably would be easier if you listed out the figures you want. Instead multiple people list the same stuff over and over again.

aznpnoy
06-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Probably would be easier if you listed out the figures you want. Instead multiple people list the same stuff over and over again.

If you could post a list of figures that you are looking for that would be great (as Carl stated). I for one have a bunch that I'd be willing to sell at a good price if I can sell them in a lot.

Wrenn
06-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Okay guys, buckle up! ***List updated June24/2013 (thanks aznpnoy and CTO15!!),

Red Tornado, Metamorpho, Blue Beetle Ted Kord, Lobo, Captain Atom silver version, Toyman, Captain Boomerang, Blue Batman, Silver age Robin, Silver Age Riddler, Silver age Joker, Mongul, Arkillo, b'dg, Kyle Rayner, Starfire, Parasite, Wildcat, Starman IV, Commander Steel, Giganta, Atom Smasher, Steppenwolf,

I realize some of these are hard to find and collectors may be unwilling to part with them, the BAFs and exclusives, but I am willing to pay good money for these. Thanks for looking and trying to help out a newbie!

aznpnoy
06-02-2013, 11:04 PM
I have the following and willing to sell for a good price if you buy them all:
Kamandi, Captain Marvel, Firestorm, Power Girl, Forager, Ultra Humanite, despero, Gentleman Ghost, Black Adam, Eclispso, Copperhead, Mirror Master, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Brainiac, Dr Fate, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Starman IV, Hourman, Dr MidNite, Mr Terrific.