PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Animated Season One: What are your thoughts?

Robimus
05-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Clone Wars Animated season one concluded on the CTV tonight with the introduction of Cad Bane in excellent fashion.(The villians actually win in this episode ;))

So what are your overall thoughts on the series and toys thus far? What's your favorite episode or favorite new character?

Personally I've loved the series with Duel/Downfall of the droids probably being my favorite arc of the series. Though I really enjoyed tonights episode, Hostage Crisis, as well.

As for characters I fund both Nuvo Vindi and Peepi Bow a lot of fun, as well as of course Cad Bane(sure to be a favorite of many no doubt;))

I also really enjoyed both the Ninja Droids and Tactical Droids as additions to the seperatist forces.

As for established characters it was nice to see Aura Sing in tonights episode, although it would have been great to have a Vos episode too. Maybe in season 2.

My two main critisms of the series thus far would be:

a) That the episodes are shown out of order...hopefully the eventual DVD release of season 1 will correct this.

b) Not enough General Grievous in the second half of Season 1. One of two more appearances would have been nice.

Season 2 is a go this fall so there is more goodness to come.:D