PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: MARVEL UNIVERSE WISH LIST (Brampton)

Morg
08-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Greetings one and all,

Looking to shore up a few holes in my MU collection before the line re-brands. Looking for the following, carded, loose, whatever, I don't care - just not looking to break the bank and want to make a fair deal. (loose is probably better).

WANTED:

- Mohawk Storm
- Nightcrawler (any)

- ALL OF WAVE 20
. Nova
. Puck
. Angel (blue and white)
. Night Hawk

- Kang
- Scarlet Witch
- Astonishing Beast
- Kraven the Hunter
- Ultimate Spiderman (Miles Morales)
- X-23
- Cable
- Captain Britain
- Archangel
- Vision
- Sunfire
- Warpath (blue and red)

Thanks guys,
M

Napseeker
08-14-2013, 04:32 PM
OMG, getting Vision now is like impossible (for a fair price at least). He goes for over $100US on ebay regardless of whether he's loose or carded. That said, I would advise you to just be patient and wait... that first iteration of Vision was so-so and I fully expect Hasbro to redo him using the better male mold (with thigh-cut legs this time). Just a matter of time...

You can bid on Puck for $13 here, but hurry since the auction ends in 3 hours:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Marvel-Universe-Puck-Action-Figure-/290958811621?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item43be7f21e5

That seems to be a fair price since the Puck wave only showed up at Disney stores apparently and I vaguely recall that Disney sells their MU figures for $15+tax.

Morg
08-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Chief... I know it's silly to pine for Vision, but you raise a great point about the shitty quality of the old style male bucks

Napseeker
08-15-2013, 10:05 PM
BTW, you said you wanted all of wave 20... but in your list, you don't list Hercules which I assume you'd want as well (he's a great figure IMO worth getting).

Anyway I just realized another way that you can get the figures you want. Will pm you...

protoform_ironhide
08-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Your best bet is wait for them to reissue... I spent lots of money on MU when I just start out.. Because I didn't know MU figures get reissue. Just be patient.. U will regret to pay those eBay marked up price down
The road if u get too desperate right now.

Morg
08-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Thanks for your insight, Proto, but I'd suggest that the West Coast must be a very different animal from where I'm at because entire waves seem to pass us by, get swept up right away and never trickle back, while others like Ages of Thunder Thor and Psylocke linger forever.

Whitter
08-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Check Stadium Comics in the mall there, I know they had some of that wave(20) a while ago

aquanet
08-17-2013, 09:16 PM
. Puck
. Night Hawk
- Kang
M

Saw all these at Vaughan Mills Today, a couple of Kangs at TRU, the rest at Disney Store