PDA

View Full Version : ActionFigureNews.ca Answers for Round Two of Hasbro's 2009 G.I. JOE Q&A

Super_Megatron
05-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Will Canada ever see 25th/Modern Era Waves 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 13 etc? We seemed to have received Waves 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and revisions of Waves 5 and 8.
If it has not shipped by now, it is doubtful that it is coming.

Will the DVD sets #3, #4, #5 be coming to Canada?
This is a retailer decision, but the answer should be yes, especially if the retailer has sets 1 and 2.

Will vehicle waves above Wave 1 be coming to Canada?
Again this is a retailer specific question that we cannot answer…but if you are talking about the movie line, the plan is for all the vehicles to be released in Canada.

jacobot
05-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Ahh... Your local comic shop should have'em ;)

TTT
05-17-2009, 06:03 PM
So.....Hasbro has no clue as to what toys were produced specifically for the Canadian market ???

Damn...they could have just been straight up and said "What do you think ???!!!"
Errr...hmmm...Hence the question.
Or, "Call your local Wal-Mart for these answers cause we have NO idea !!!"

TTT
05-17-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm amazed Hasbro has such little info/knowledge about their own product.
How can you answer questions about your own product if you're not up to speed on what's going on with it ?

Robimus
05-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Thing is we're gonna be bombarded with the GIJOE MOVIE toys which I suspect will not be as popular as the retro/nostalgia lines they have already done.

Brendan Frasier as Gung Ho simply has to be a peg warmer:p

pud333
05-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Thing is we're gonna be bombarded with the GIJOE MOVIE toys which I suspect will not be as popular as the retro/nostalgia lines they have already done.

Brendan Frasier as Gung Ho simply has to be a peg warmer:p

We're already bombarded with ROC figures. My local TRU must have over two dozen MARS three pack sets. I don't think they've sold more than a couple. Sales will probably be picked up when the movie comes out, but I'm sad that the 25th/modern line has been set aside for the ROC figures. Hasbro has said the 7 packs we saw earlier won't be coming out until the fall. Weaknuts.

At any rate, this Hasbro rep seems to a) not know anything about what was produced for the Canadian market. or b) Doesn't care. Probably a bit of both.

F*ck it. I'll have to continue to rely on the internet. As it is, 90% of my Joes are from the US anyway. :mad:

counteresperanto
05-20-2009, 12:40 PM
So we get our own answers now? Last time it seemed that 'our' answers were actually hisstank answers.

Team Jetfire
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM
I appreciate the time, but if these are the standard answers then the big H should just stop doing these q&as.