Stevan
02-12-2014, 04:17 PM
some more pics

Stevan
02-12-2014, 04:19 PM
last batch of dc pics

tfHunter
02-12-2014, 08:58 PM
That Superman you got front and centre there is one of the best Supes figs out there - got one myself. I would have purchased more of dc direct, but their articulation bums me out. However, their new AO Bats is the best and if they continue to up their articulation I will be there to buy them. Looks like your a Supes fan as well too judging by the number of Superman related guys you got. Good stuff Stevan!

Stevan
02-12-2014, 11:29 PM
I find their quality control issues to be quite serious. 1 sky dive from shelf and arms,legs or heads will break. Many of them seem hard to stand and their plastic stands dont help much either

That Superman you got front and centre there is one of the best Supes figs out there - got one myself. I would have purchased more of dc direct, but their articulation bums me out. However, their new AO Bats is the best and if they continue to up their articulation I will be there to buy them. Looks like your a Supes fan as well too judging by the number of Superman related guys you got. Good stuff Stevan!

aznpnoy
02-13-2014, 09:59 AM
LOVE the DCD Sculpts but hate that they are not articulated. Awesome stuff dude! Keep posting!

tfHunter
02-14-2014, 06:29 PM
The upcoming stuff at Toyfair looks pretty promising especially the Catwoman, Nightwing and Supergirl New 52 figs. Also the articulated Animated series figures look good too.

cloud
02-20-2014, 05:05 PM
I prefer getting the Signature series Nightwing than the new 52 version.
Too many Nightwings in the same year.

Supergirl looks really nice. Would be great next to Huntress and Powergirl. So glad they gave up the new52 "P" girl costume.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Just DC Collectibles and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles alone are going to make me broke.

tfHunter
02-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Yeah, that Greg Capullo series is going to be tempting. Bats fore sure I'll get. The articulated animated stuff looks sweet too and from the interview I watched, looks like they'll be doing a lot of the Animated Series characters. Wouldn't mind owning the whole Animated Bat family and rogues and nice animated Supes too. As for Nightwing I'm up in the air as to which one to get. Will have to wait for more info to come.