PDA

View Full Version : New To Action Figures

Raine
04-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey guys I am new to collecting action figures, Looking for pretty much all marvel universe releases including the BAF. Only looking for MOC/MOSC/MISB
let me know what you have and include prices thanks

I also am a regular on cybertron.ca. If your into transformers I have a list for sale if you want to trade. Here is the sales/trade link
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46774

Whitter
04-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Check my ebay listings and i will shoot you the best deal i can on shipping

flipnosis
04-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Hey guys I am new to collecting action figures, Looking for pretty much all marvel universe releases including the BAF. Only looking for MOC/MOSC/MISB
let me know what you have and include prices thanks

Are you looking for Marvel Universe(3 3/4") or Marvel Legends(6")? I have tons of MU MOC.

Raine
04-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Check my ebay listings and i will shoot you the best deal i can on shipping

Do you have a link or a shortcut you can post for me?

Raine
04-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Are you looking for Marvel Universe(3 3/4") or Marvel Legends(6")? I have tons of MU MOC.

I am looking for MU 3.75" let me know, looking for lots I dont have anything right now so pretty much everything I need.

Whitter
04-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Do you have a link or a shortcut you can post for me?

Click on the eBay logo under my name;)

Raine
04-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Click on the eBay logo under my name;)

I checked it out pretty good selection, but currently I got some locals that msged me, so its more convenient and easier on the wallet, but if I cant get a figure im looking for I'll check your listing again, thank you.

Whitter
04-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I reposted a bunch of Marvel stuff today as well so have a look. You can generally ship 2 figures for the same price as one in Canada.

Raine
04-07-2014, 12:05 AM
I reposted a bunch of Marvel stuff today as well so have a look. You can generally ship 2 figures for the same price as one in Canada.

It says I have to bid, I normally just look for buy now don't like waiting for bids.
Ive had many ppl offer me locally and prices are great.

thanks