PDA

View Full Version : Stevan's marvel stuff part 1

Stevan
04-20-2014, 12:29 AM
My Captain america Ml vs Hydra and Aim

Stevan
04-20-2014, 12:33 AM
some more pics of the same. I got all 3 versions of red skull (missing variants skull from Toybiz). Got a whole bunch of Hydra from early hasbro ML and only 1 new hydra soldier and 3 aim ones.

tfHunter
04-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Wow, you even got crossbones! Wish I coulda found him when he came out. You even got Arnim Zola and the old Nick Fury too! I've been kicking my self for not getting that Fury figure. I think you might be missing one thing that I do have, MODOK!! Seriously, he's awesome if you can find him. Other than that though, very nice stuff. Are you gonna go after the new Black Widow figure? She's top notch from the reviews I seen. Have yet to see one myself. Still looking for an AIM too.

Stevan
04-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Yes I have complete Modok as well but I was lazy to dig him out from my containers. I will look for him next time and pose him with his aim troops :canada:
I will not look for movie black widow because I already got the variant 2 pack one and besides the scalpers are too fast for me when it comes to the movie one.

Wow, you even got crossbones! Wish I coulda found him when he came out. You even got Arnim Zola and the old Nick Fury too! I've been kicking my self for not getting that Fury figure. I think you might be missing one thing that I do have, MODOK!! Seriously, he's awesome if you can find him. Other than that though, very nice stuff. Are you gonna go after the new Black Widow figure? She's top notch from the reviews I seen. Have yet to see one myself. Still looking for an AIM too.

aznpnoy
04-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Awesome collection man! A mix of classic and modern.

comicbookboy
04-20-2014, 10:19 AM
funny

Stevan
04-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. I dont mind to mix old and modern legends. I consider them part of the same thing. I also have a collection of pre marvel legends figures from different 1990's lines. They were smaller in size but i love many of their sculpts.

Robot rabbit
04-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Nice display! Love it!

Stevan
04-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Thanks. I keep reusing the same dining table for all these displays in the pics :o In the future I hope to have a small room just for displays :clapping:

Nice display! Love it!

tfHunter
04-27-2014, 07:22 PM
What kind of shelves you plan on using? Glass cases?

Stevan
04-27-2014, 07:46 PM
I hope to use glass ones since they look the best.