PDA

View Full Version : Collection Renovation, lol

snakeyes76
05-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Around 8 months ago I decided to re-do my collection. I had a lot of G.I. Joes, Star Wars, McFarlane, etc. and thought I'd rather have a more 'organized' collection. I decided to go with Transformers, 12" Star Wars, Joe favs (original Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow & Firefly only) and some favs from the 80s (Bravestarr, Silverhawks, TMNT, Thundercats, MOTU, etc). I've set limits on each of these collections only wanting and getting the favs I want although I have thrown in some one-offs, lol. I've been attending some shows throughout the year selling (Ontario Collectors Con, 80s Toy Expo & I will be at the 2014 Canadian Collectible Toy Show) as I need to sell off the stuff I don't want to fund this new 'setup'. Here are some pics of how things are shaping up so far.

Robimus
05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
Nice.

Glad to see someone with the 12 inch Star Wars figs in their collection. I've always thought they were nice.

snakeyes76
05-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Thanks.

I'm aiming to complete the whole Collector Series line... almost half way there :D. I'm also adding in favs from the 12" POTF 2, Saga, POTJ, VOTC and I even want to try to get my hands on some vintage 12" (Boba, Vader & a stormtrooper... really hoping for some horseshoes on those ones, lol).

I always liked the Collector Series but when I picked up the Hoth Luke & Han & Ceremonial Luke I was impressed with the quality beyond the CS line so of course they got added into the mix, lol :D.

barfallo
07-19-2014, 01:48 PM
Love those 12" star war figures.