PDA

View Full Version : Super Powers Collection for sale...maybe. Calgary

t.wizard
09-03-2014, 09:00 AM
I've been thinking about selling my Super Powers collection but I'm not sure if anyone is interested. I have the Hall of Justice (with box and inserts), Superman and Lex's vechicles (with boxes and inserts), as well as about 20 figures. All have their capes. I was mostly curious to see if there is anyone out there that would be interested.

fishtifer
09-03-2014, 09:30 AM
I saw that Phoenix on 17th bought a few carded Super Powers figures from someone and have them in the display case at the front counter. They might buy them off you but talk to Marty. You could also try Jason at the Sunnyside flea market, he's usually there on Sundays.

I tried selling some newer Transformers around town recently, nobody was interested - not even Tim at Crossroads market. I put them on Ebay and they sold for more than I thought! Try Ebay...

canprime
09-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Stick with EBay.

Biggest audience you'll find for your collection. Just don't expect grst prices unless you have super rare items misb/misc.

Tonestar
09-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Which figures do you have for sale ???? One of them wouldn't be Cyborg would it ???

t.wizard
09-03-2014, 11:51 PM
I wish I had Cyborg. I have all the figures in series 1 and 2 and handful from 3 (Plastic Man, Mr. Miracle (minus cape), Cyclotron (minus face and chest plate, Orion and Shazam). All figures have their capes but no accessories except Dasaad and Steppenwolf.

I thought about ebay but I'll be honest, looked complicated dealing with taxes and shipping. Maybe I'll have another look.