PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Movie Figures Reduced Further at Walmart

Robimus
07-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks to AFN member Mrluthor we now know that both the 3 3/4 Inch and 6 inch Star Trek figures are now further reduced at Walmart to $3.00 each.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario. Please use this thread for discussion and to confirm if this price drop is popping up in other provinces across the country.

Share what toys are being sighted in your area in out Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Robimus
07-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Manitoba has this drop as well. I might get some for customizing Star Wars figures.....but I have a sneaking suspicion that these will drop again.

Stryfe2025
07-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Alberta has the drop as well.
What bothers me then is when Wave 2 comes out starting in July, will retailers in Canada be carrying them?
I bought the Bridge on Clearance because Playmates said there'd be accessory sets.

Evan
07-06-2009, 04:32 PM
To Walmart! Maximum warp!

MomofTFfan
07-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Square One in Mississauga, ON had them. Looked like everyone but Christopher Pike on Monday. Has anyone sighted the Transporter that these figures fit in at a Wal Mart? I was also at the Zellers and they had it there with a price cut for $39.99. My son was drooling. But I couldn't find it at S1 to see what price they would have it at.