PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Target 3 Pack Of Marvel Legends

max99d
02-17-2015, 10:02 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for Marvel legends Target Exclusive 3 pack. Ms. Marvel, Radioactive Man, and Captain America

Please let me know if you can help

Thx

canprime
02-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for Marvel legends Target Exclusive 3 pack. Ms. Marvel, Radioactive Man, and Captain America

Please let me know if you can help

Thx

Where are you located? There are some sets on Kijiji in Toronto for around $60 last I checked. Might be worth it if you are close to Toronto.

max99d
02-17-2015, 10:35 PM
Thx will check.
Do you have a link?

supercal
02-22-2015, 11:13 AM
That would certainly be worth it. The original retail was $50 US. Some scalpers over here were asking $100 Cdn. I had a friend buy it for me in California and ship it here. By the time exchange and shipping were factored in, it cost me $80. That was averaging shipping cost with other items in the box, so it would have been effectively more had it been that alone. I think they are on clearance now in the US for $30, hence the lower asking prices now. Here's one link, probably more will show up from time to time http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/marvel-legends-3-pack-target-exclusive-radioactive-man/1051475756?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true