PDA

View Full Version : G.I. Joe Retaliation Figures Found at Dollar Store With More

Hantei
04-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member counteresperanto, it seems that a previously unreleased wave of G.I. Joe Retaliation figures have been released in Canada. The unknown wave consists of Blind Master, Lady Jaye, Night Viper, Cyber Viper, and others. Let us know in the thread what wave this could be and what other figures are found within.

The figures were found at a Dollar Store With More in British Columbia, where they're priced at $6 each.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

canprime
04-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Its actually not Dollarama but "Dollar Store with More" which is a different chain.

Also...$6?? Yes it is much cheaper than regular retail was when Retaliation came out and never released fidures up here, but $6 is quite a jump up for a "Dollar" store.

Robimus
04-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Fixed it up. Is that a chain of stoes in BC?

Dollarama did have some at one point last year, but it was a lot of Roadblock.

canprime
04-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Fixed it up. Is that a chain of stoes in BC?

Dollarama did have some at one point last year, but it was a lot of Roadblock.

There are a few in Toronto. The closest one to me is at Victoria Park and Eglinton. They have a larger selection than Dollarama, but are willing to go above $3 on some items.

MilanX3
04-09-2015, 01:05 AM
These seen in Ontario too?

canprime
04-09-2015, 02:32 AM
No mention of them in Ontario yet.

ninjha
04-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Yes the Roadblock wave were $3 last year at Dollorama

MilanX3
04-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Checked Dollar Store (n more?) in Richmond hill, nothing at all interesting but bad TF kos.

Anyone seen any joes recently at Dollarama?