PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends Red Onslaught Wave Released in Canada

Robimus
02-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Thanks to reports from AFN members Prime Sinister, C1ick & thunderboy we now know that the Marvel Legends Red Onslaught wave has been released in Canada.

The sightings were made at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Vorahk
02-22-2016, 10:33 PM
And all on sale at Tru.ca for 22.49

methodical1010
02-24-2016, 12:22 PM
HEY does anyone know about release date of Absorbing Man wave in Canada???

Eko123
02-24-2016, 03:19 PM
HEY does anyone know about release date of Absorbing Man wave in Canada???

Sadly, there are rumors that the Absorbing Man wave may be skipped in Canada. :(

methodical1010
02-24-2016, 06:40 PM
OH that would be terrible

Prime Sinister
02-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Sadly, there are rumors that the Absorbing Man wave may be skipped in Canada. :(

This looks likely since my Wal-Mart still has Ultimate Green Goblin wave figures still warming pegs

Team Jetfire
02-25-2016, 10:36 AM
I bit the bullet and picked up a set through BBTS (After Canuctables were sold out). I'm still trying to decide what to do with the BAF and the extra wave members that I don't want...

Canucktables does have a pre-order up again though.

turtle power eh
03-15-2016, 08:31 AM
I have yet to see this Cap wave at any Walmarts in my area, only at TRU.

Evan
03-15-2016, 10:48 AM
I have yet to see this Cap wave at any Walmarts in my area, only at TRU.
I've seen Cap a couple of times. I'm trying to remember where now. It was most likely the Owen Sound Walmart or Peterborough Walmart on Chemong (Yes, it's a bit of a hike between those two stores).

turtle power eh
03-15-2016, 10:54 AM
I've seen Cap a couple of times. I'm trying to remember where now. It was most likely the Owen Sound Walmart or Peterborough Walmart on Chemong (Yes, it's a bit of a hike between those two stores).

yeah a bit of travel time. I'm closer to Peterborough, but its still an hour plus drive...not going to make the trek on a whim. Looking for Mockingbird and Taskmaster, so Ill just stick to haunting my local TRU lol.

Evan
03-16-2016, 09:50 AM
yeah a bit of travel time. I'm closer to Peterborough, but its still an hour plus drive...not going to make the trek on a whim. Looking for Mockingbird and Taskmaster, so Ill just stick to haunting my local TRU lol.
I've seen Mockingbird a few times. I've never seen Taskmaster. That's pretty much the only one I really want in this wave, but so does everyone else evidently. I might get the others if there's a sale. Happy hunting!

sebastianduhra
03-17-2016, 05:04 AM
London Drugs of all places has the onslaught waves and the new 2-packs 3.75 inch figures both on sale for 19.99

Found taskmaster at London Drugs

turtle power eh
03-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Sadly there are no London Drugs around me (or in Ontario as far as I know), so I'm limited to TRU, Walmart and specialty shops.