PDA

View Full Version : DC ICONS HARLEQUIN FIGURE REVIEW - FIRST LOOK!

SkitchDC
06-19-2016, 04:39 AM
Hey guys if you don't mind and wanna take a first look at the Harlequin DC icons figure come check out my channel and feel free to leave a link for me to check out your channel or instagram! She is an awesome figure and my girlfriend reviewed this one! Thanks again guys your the best community ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWMKH8BV_v8&feature=youtu.be

Wintermute
06-19-2016, 09:49 AM
Great figure for sure! It also looks like DC collectibles fixed the joint issues that were plaguing earlier waves. Harley is sturdy!

iammingy
06-19-2016, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the review! It's very nice to see a guy with a girlfriend that share the same hobby! :)

SkitchDC
06-19-2016, 09:04 PM
Shes awesome she helps out with a ton of stuff. But she definately only does her favourite things ;p

I like the harley a lo i have batman review going up tommorow and aquaman I am getting addicting to these icons! I hated the last new 52 line of figures!

tfHunter
06-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Dammit. My Icons Batman just broke at the bicep. Just emailed DC Collectibles. I hope they can help me out here. Just got Supes last week too. Think I may be finally done with this company and their plastic...

SkitchDC
06-22-2016, 04:49 PM
O man that sucks where did you get it from if its a comic shop youll definately have a problem :s I just got aquaman couldnt find supes anywhere or flash

tfHunter
06-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Yeah, comic book shop. It just snapped all of a sudden. i had no issues before with any of the figures joints.

Reflex
07-15-2016, 11:55 PM
My Batman's arm broke as well. DC sent me a new one.