PDA

View Full Version : Canada post work disruption!

erreipjoshua
06-28-2016, 02:12 AM
I know this is not related to action figures sightings but this might keep us updated about our online shopping. Just to let you know guys if you haven't read the news about work disruption of canada post. They will NOT deliver mail and parcels during these events which is on next week or at the start of July. Im posting this because I usually pick up my orders at canada post at a shoppers drug mart. I don't know why my orders keep on landing to them always even it says home delivery. So if canada post carries your deliveries, get them or order now better yet wait for them until they are done. Just found this while I'm on Google or you can search about this. Canada post on strike.

sebastianduhra
06-28-2016, 02:53 AM
I getting super tired of Canada Posts whining

I remember the last "strike" that ended up making the union look like a bunch of douches at the expense of consumers

SanMiguel
06-28-2016, 08:50 AM
I getting super tired of Canada Posts whining

I remember the last "strike" that ended up making the union look like a bunch of douches at the expense of consumers

Totally agree. I believe that Govt employee shouldn't have the right to go on strike. What ever happened to the phrase "Public Service".

anonymousit2016
11-03-2016, 12:58 PM
I know this is not related to action figures sightings but this might keep us updated about our online shopping. Just to let you know guys if you haven't read the news about work disruption of canada post. They will NOT deliver mail and parcels during these events which is on next week or at the start of July. Im posting this because I usually pick up my orders at canada post at a shoppers drug mart. I don't know why my orders keep on landing to them always even it says home delivery. So if canada post carries your deliveries, get them or order now better yet wait for them until they are done. Just found this while I'm on Google or you can search about this. Canada post on strike.

i have the same with you