PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends Dormammu Wave Released in Canada

Robimus
09-26-2016, 01:49 AM
Thanks to a report from AFN member sebastianduhra we now know that the latest Marvel Legends wave featuring the Dormammu build a figure has been released in Canada.

This wave has been sighted at EB Games and includes Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Enchantress, Nico Minoru and more!

Kwl22
09-26-2016, 11:05 AM
I grabbed a doctor strange movie figure at my Walmart yesterday. They had one of each figure, minus the iron fist.

pandaprime
09-30-2016, 05:55 PM
saw the whole wave at my local walmart this morning. Looks awesome

max99d
09-30-2016, 07:08 PM
I grabbed a doctor strange movie figure at my Walmart yesterday. They had one of each figure, minus the iron fist.

How much were they?

pandaprime
10-01-2016, 03:20 PM
How much were they?

maybe 29.99?

Vorahk
10-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Now I have to ask are these figures flying off the shelf like the xmen or Spider-Man figs? I went to a ebgames and no one is grabbing any of the figures. Just a another guy and me have grabbed a few figured but they are not going.

pandaprime
10-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Now I have to ask are these figures flying off the shelf like the xmen or Spider-Man figs? I went to a ebgames and no one is grabbing any of the figures. Just a another guy and me have grabbed a few figured but they are not going.

the whole wave was gone in one day at my local walmart

Vorahk
10-01-2016, 11:08 PM
the whole wave was gone in one day at my local walmart

Must be my area then. I haven't seen these figures at Walmart yet so I guess it's a matter of time.

wedge1021
10-02-2016, 06:48 PM

For me, the wave is a bit of a disappointment. There are too many retread figures, particularly as someone who has bought the SDCC set for the past few years; it kind of ticked me off a bit:

- Enchantress (SDCC 2016)
- Dormammu (SDCC 2015)
- Brother Voodoo (SDCC 2015)
- Dr. Strange comic (Hulkbuster wave,now with cape)
- Iron Fist (Odin wave repaint)

The only truly new characters are Nico, and the 3 MCU figures, of which 2 are basically the same figure.

Orchix
10-02-2016, 07:12 PM
For me, the wave is a bit of a disappointment. There are too many retread figures, particularly as someone who has bought the SDCC set for the past few years; it kind of ticked me off a bit:

- Dormammu (SDCC 2015)

The only truly new characters are Nico, and the 3 MCU figures, of which 2 are basically the same figure.

The Iron Fist is a new figure using the Pizza Spidey mold. His hands are all new, they detach below the wrist.

See more: http://marveltoynews.com/marvel-legends-iron-fist-review-photos-doctor-strange-series/

wedge1021
10-02-2016, 07:44 PM
The Iron Fist is a new figure using the Pizza Spidey mold. His hands are all new, they detach below the wrist.

See more: http://marveltoynews.com/marvel-legends-iron-fist-review-photos-doctor-strange-series/

Good to know, thanks!
Not that I need another Iron Fist at this point, but maybe this one will take the place of my ToyBiz green one.

Electro16
10-03-2016, 09:34 AM

- Dormammu (SDCC 2015)

It would be nice if people who are lucky enough to get the SDCC sets would think of those of us who can't get them and stop complaining about hasbro being nice enough to rerelease these figures so all of us in the community have a chance to get them. I don't think anyone who is lucky enough to get the SDCC sets has a Right to be selfish when it comes to rereleases , everyone has a RIGHT to own these figures.

Wintermute
10-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Some of the figures are up on Walmart.ca!

Although Enchantress, Nico, Iron Fist and Movie Strange are sold out.

http://www.walmart.ca/search/marvel%20legends/page-2

BoNKerS
10-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Damn I really want that Dormammu but 8 figures?! For Real?!
$271.11 tax in?!

This hurts... oh it hurtssss

Kwl22
10-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Some of the figures are up on Walmart.ca!

Although Enchantress, Nico, Iron Fist and Movie Strange are sold out.

http://www.walmart.ca/search/marvel%20legends/page-2

This is what I expected would happen. Man, I want that Iron Fist, and Nico would be cool.

Electro16
10-06-2016, 08:56 AM
This is what I expected would happen. Man, I want that Iron Fist, and Nico would be cool.

I'm amazed Nico is sold out, I was sure she would be the peg warmer.

dbaso
10-06-2016, 12:03 PM

I think the runaways had a large following - she's also one of the few original-ish figures in the wave that's not a repaint - not too surprising I think

Kwl22
10-06-2016, 09:16 PM

Funny, I thought the astral projection Doctor strange would hog all the pegs

BoNKerS
10-25-2016, 03:42 PM

Nico is a fantastic figure! Paint, accessory, head/face sculpt all so darn good!!

Wintermute
10-25-2016, 07:22 PM
amazon.ca is selling the Dr. Strange wave (sold by amazon.ca).

All are in stock except for Iron Fist.

https://www.amazon.ca/MARVEL-Strange-Legends-Action-Figure/dp/B01BY1JKBI/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1477437676&sr=8-18&keywords=marvel+legends