PDA

View Full Version : Toys"R"us Marvel Universe 3 Pack Released in Canada

Robimus
09-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks to StarwarsTF we now know that the new Toys"R"us exclusive Marvel Universe 3 Pack Featuring Silver Surfer, Iron Man and Daredevil has now been released at Canadian Retail.

The sightings was made at a Toys"R"us in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

onecoin
09-01-2009, 11:40 AM
I am incredibly disappointed with the packaging of these 3 packs. Especially, the Spider-mand and Friends one. There was a great opportunity to bring some history into the graphics and create an awesome nostogia, but all we got was generic standard packaging graphics, with a item description printed in regular font. Its utterly disappointing. Not to mention that the figures are stuffed into the box looking like they're bugs that just got splattered on a windshield.

pud333
09-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I am incredibly disappointed with the packaging of these 3 packs. Especially, the Spider-mand and Friends one. There was a great opportunity to bring some history into the graphics and create an awesome nostogia, but all we got was generic standard packaging graphics, with a item description printed in regular font. Its utterly disappointing. Not to mention that the figures are stuffed into the box looking like they're bugs that just got splattered on a windshield.

The packaging is disappointing for sure. You'd think at $34.99 for the DD three pack, they'd offer a collector tin or something like the star wars sets, cause individually, it costs more to buy the three pack than three single carded figures. WTF? I saw these DD three packs last thursday at my local TRU and I went back on Sunday and I think they sold one pack. They're gonna shelf warm just like the other three packs. I don't mind the price so much as what you get for it. Hasbro should offer something more with the packs cause then they'd sell way more units.

JTCh
09-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Is that Iroman going to be available in single card?

Banshee
09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Is this international packaging, or english only? Wondering if these will be sold in Quebec.

pud333
09-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Is that Iroman going to be available in single card?

Not sure. I'm not too familiar with Hasbro's record of making exclusives available later as single cards, but my bet is no. I'm sure in a couple months you would be able to find him for sale loose on ebay or from a fellow collector.