PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to ActionFigureNews.ca!

Super_Megatron
01-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the launch of ActionFigureNews.ca, (or as we are calling it AFN), the premier web forum for collectors of Action Figures in Canada. The Canadian Action Figure News and Rumors (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3) forum will be where we will report all the latest Action Figure sales and releases in Canada. You can report your latest finding in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19) forum. And of course you can trade with other collectors in Canada and avoid duty charges in our Canadian Action Figure Marketplace (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=15). Members of Cybertron.ca will find that their user accounts now work on this website as well. We are also now looking for site staff, people that are serious collectors of various action figure lines to help us report on them and create resources for Canadian collectors. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks and enjoy your stay!

Pascal
01-26-2009, 11:29 AM
So is this the canadian version of toyark.com? That's pretty cool.

-KG-
01-26-2009, 11:35 AM
This is great! We needed one of these for Canada that's as good as Cybertron.ca. This should make collecting anything non-Transformer a lot easier.

Super_Megatron
01-26-2009, 11:49 AM

Pretty much yes, you'll notice that Toyark RSS feeds are coming into this site like how we have a TFW feed on Cybertron.ca

Super_Megatron
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM
This is great! We needed one of these for Canada that's as good as Cybertron.ca. This should make collecting anything non-Transformer a lot easier.
The idea is to report news on this site the same way as Cybertron.ca, including news, sightings etc. We just need the help of all the regulars to get the reports happening here.

4lott
01-26-2009, 09:05 PM
This is great and a long time in coming! Hopefully this site will attract those Canadian Fwooshers who post in the Ontario area reports.

Super_Megatron
01-26-2009, 11:11 PM
This is great and a long time in coming! Hopefully this site will attract those Canadian Fwooshers who post in the Ontario area reports.
Let anyone know that you think might be interested. Add a link to your signature on other boards if you want to help promote the site as well. Hopefully we can get a lot of Canadian collectors united!

jourdo
01-27-2009, 01:30 AM
Awesome idea here guys! Nice to see a Canadian presence for this kind of thing.

I was going to ask the same question, but comment that it seems less spammy than the Toyark. (I'm not commenting on the content of Toyark.com, which is awesome... but the spammy posts from the Toyark on TFW, which is not so much).

Protoman
01-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Woot. Finally somewhere I can post Megaman toys =P

Cyber-Kun
01-31-2009, 02:40 AM
This is really fantastic, I have somewhere to keep up to date on stuff other then transformers in Canada ^_^

Super_Megatron
02-23-2009, 12:49 PM
We are still looking for site staff, people that are serious collectors of various action figure lines to help us report on them and create resources for Canadian collectors. If you're interested PM me. Thanks!