PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Question

Icetron
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I just bought a Helix at $9.44 but previously bought another figure for $5.00 when they were on sale. Is there any way I can return the $5 one with the $9.44 receipt at Wal-Mart?

I know that this would be possible at Zellers or TRU as they use the same SKU, but Wal-Mart uses the UPCs I believe?

I don't really want to have to argue with the underpaid employees at customer service about it if I don't have to, but anyone know if I could do it?

VIT
09-04-2009, 08:56 PM
I just bought a Helix at $9.44 but previously bought another figure for $5.00 when they were on sale. Is there any way I can return the $5 one with the $9.44 receipt at Wal-Mart?

I know that this would be possible at Zellers or TRU as they use the same SKU, but Wal-Mart uses the UPCs I believe?

I don't really want to have to argue with the underpaid employees at customer service about it if I don't have to, but anyone know if I could do it?

yes wally world uses the upc's. only way is to make sure the code on the receipt matches the code on package. otherwise they wont accept it

i have not bought any roc joes so i dont know if they all have the same upc like the 25th joes did before wave 10 i think it was. maybe wave 11