3.Bionicles
4.DC/Marvel... Batman/Spiderman
5.Pokemon (son & daughter)
6.Petshop/MyLittlePony (daughter)

( Toys I'm always on the hunt for;) )

What are your top interests?

Robimus
01-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Transformers and Star Wars really are about it for me, although in the past I also collected Spawn and McFarlane Sports.(Still do if one count exclusively buying only Minnesota Twins figures:p)

I also have a select bunch of wrestling figures collected over the years. I don't like the WWE figures that much, and have just bought the old WCW figures and newer TNA figures of my favorite wrestlers.

Oh, yeah PetShops and Pokemon too for my daughter......

Super_Megatron
01-26-2009, 10:51 AM
1. Transformers.
2. Star Wars.
3. Really liking the look of these Marvel Universe figures, gonna try and pick some up this week.

Icetron
01-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Not in order but:

Transformers
figma
Marvel Legends 6" + Spider-man + Iron Man stuff

Those are the main lines I'm into right now, but I also buy the occasional Revoltech.

astrana
01-26-2009, 05:17 PM
TF
Satsuriku no Jango Line by Alter
Shuraki line by good smiles
certain revoltech and figma

pud333
01-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Not in order:

1) TF
2) DC Infinite Heroes
3) GI Joe
4) Revoltech
5) Marvel Fury Files

jourdo
01-27-2009, 01:39 AM
In no particular order:

1. Transformers (who am I kidding, it is number one)
2. DC Universe Classics. Truely one of the best toylines that I have come across. However, the god aweful distribution is going to kill it.
3. G.I. Joe. I`m focusing mainly on Cobra myself, but the rest of the line looks pretty good.
4. Spider-man related stuff
5. TMNT. I only have the four turtles and still want to find Splinter to finish off my core set.
6. DC Direct Green Latern Line. Cannot wait for the Blackest Night series 1 and 2.

I need help.

SPLIT LIP
01-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Transformers Animated
BIONICLE
Star Wars
Halo 3
Custom figures (when that one figure just doesn't exist)

JTCh
01-31-2009, 06:19 AM
Not in any particular order, just whatever I find interesting.

Transformers
Revoltechs
Marvel Universe
6" movie toys, Iron Man, Spiderman
Star Wars - just a few of them

tripleb
01-31-2009, 06:34 PM
MOTUC
Transformers
G.I. Joe
Marvel Fury Files

GMfan101
01-31-2009, 07:17 PM
Transformers....that is all :P

Ok not really I collect a few things from other lines that catch my eye and really like. I've got items from Marvel (mostly symbiotes), Star Wars (Jedi and cool ships), Power Rangers (Original Zords/the Legends line), and Lego (Bionicle/exoforce/technic)

Team Jetfire
02-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I have Collected at on time or another (in order from fav to Least fav):

1. Transformers
2. GI Joe (namely Sigma 6 and 25th anniversary)
3. Starwars
4. Anything that is Indian Jones
5. Older Macfarline
6. Gundam Wing
7. Lord of the Rings
8. Final Fantasy
9. The Pirates of the Caribbean Mega Block Ships
10.Random other properties.

The Weirdest thing was the Playschool rescue Heroes line...I'm not sure why, I just thought that the were cute...

jacobot
02-09-2009, 05:58 PM
^Yep... got lots of the Rescue Heroes and Pirate Ships... Don't know why LEGO is trying that again?

CTO15
02-09-2009, 10:17 PM
1) Marvel Legends
2) DCUC (but its catching up with ML, and maybe even surpase it)
3) Transformers
4) Hot Toys
5) MU

Team Jetfire
02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
^Yep... got lots of the Rescue Heroes and Pirate Ships... Don't know why LEGO is trying that again?

For what they were, Rescue Hero's were kinda neat. I suppose that they eventually came in handy when my son was born, lol.

jacobot
02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
...and 7" Playskool Star Wars figures

bambam
02-09-2009, 10:36 PM
All time favs, hmm... So in order of toys I would grab if there's a fire:

1. DCUC/DCSH
2. DC Animated (Timm-verse)- Batman Animated, STAS, JLU, etc.
3. Transformers - G1, Masterpiece, Classics/Universe, Alternators, Titanium
4. The Dark Knight Movie Masters
5. DC Direct Batman figures
6. Mcfarlane NHL
7. NECA TMNT
8. MOTU Classics
9. WWE Classic Superstars
10. Random stuff - Dynasty Warrior 6 PVCs
11. Really Random stuff- Joe Carter Walk Off Home Run PVC

Team Jetfire
02-10-2009, 12:15 AM
...and 7" Playskool Star Wars figures

Oh yeah, forgot about those. Thankfully I wasn't into them (thankfully for my wallet that is), but my kid still has a Obi-wan that he still plays with.

counteresperanto
02-23-2009, 02:29 PM
1. G.I.Joe. I can't enough of these guys. No other toy beats the sense of satisfaction I get from bringing some new ones home.

2. Transformers. My traditional #1, for the past year or so they've been overtaken by the Joes. TFA toys just aren't my cup of tea, and TFU releases are so infrequent it's hard for them to build any momentum. As the movie approaches and ROTF toys start hitting the shelves, I'm sure Transformers will reclaim the top spot (Especially once my only choices are between movie TFs and movie Joes).

3. Star Wars. Mostly stuff for clone and droid armies, but not anything done in the animated clone wars style.

4. DCUC. I'd collect it if it was around at all.

pud333
02-23-2009, 03:45 PM
1. G.I.Joe. I can't enough of these guys. No other toy beats the sense of satisfaction I get from bringing some new ones home.

2. Transformers. My traditional #1, for the past year or so they've been overtaken by the Joes. TFA toys just aren't my cup of tea, and TFU releases are so infrequent it's hard for them to build any momentum. As the movie approaches and ROTF toys start hitting the shelves, I'm sure Transformers will reclaim the top spot (Especially once my only choices are between movie TFs and movie Joes).

Totally agree with you there on the Joes. Same with DCIH for me. Transformers were also my favorite in the past, but I'm just not digging anything since the movie line. Even the new movie, I'm not too fond of. Perhaps I am growing tired of TFs altogether. DCIH and Joes are number 1 + 2 respectively, for me.

Batman
03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
#1 Transformers
#2 Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Figures
#3 Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars
#4 Gijoe
#5 Batman Lego (sad to see it appears to have ended)

Vega-Starscream
03-09-2009, 02:21 AM
#1) All that is Transformers, from G1 to today, its my joy and pride
#2) Star Wars, concentrate more on Jedis and siths figures
#3) All that is video game figures, Mario Bros, Sonic, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat but my favorites are the Castlevania figures from Neca, so sweet :D

If I had more money (and more room) I would collect also Marvel Figs.