PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Online Retailers

jourdo
01-27-2009, 01:48 AM
It would be nice to get a list going of the Canadian retailers that focus on the action figure/toy market.

Here are some of my regulars, and what I get there:

Kooltoyz.ca (Transformers)
Automatontoys.com (Transformers, GI Joe)
Goldenagetoys.com (DC Universe Classics, DC Direct)

I've had really good experiences with all of these stores and will continue to use them.

I've also used Legendsactionfigures.com, back in the Alternators days but have not used them recently.

Where do you go for your plastic (or die-cast) fix?

pud333
01-27-2009, 01:53 PM
I keep hearing good things about Automatontoys. I always mean to buy from them, but I live and work in Vancouver and Richmond, so there's plenty of places to stop on my commute and pick up imported items at reasonable prices.

However, more Canadian competition would be appreciated, especially since the unfortunate, recent demise of one particular Canadian retailer in both online, and brick and mortar. I am refraining from saying the name, since I don't want to trigger any nasty flashbacks for some people. heh. :p

4lott
01-28-2009, 12:10 AM
I just checked out Goldenagetoys.com. Seems pretty decent, they have a DCIH Wildcat and their prices on DCUC are excellent (I assume the prices are in CAD-forgot to check).What was shipping like?

jourdo
01-28-2009, 12:42 AM
I just checked out Goldenagetoys.com. Seems pretty decent, they have a DCIH Wildcat and their prices on DCUC are excellent (I assume the prices are in CAD-forgot to check).What was shipping like?

Yes, they are CAD. Shipping is awesome if you hit $99... FREE!!!