PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Exclusive Evolution Commando pack

Tkim87
10-13-2009, 03:03 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen the walmart exclusive evolution commando pack here in canada..I've been looking for this pack for awhile now but still havent seen it.

would be cool if there were any sighting in BC.

just checked release status..not yet released i guess.
sorry!

dinga
10-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Toy Traders has them.

Tkim87
10-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Toy Traders has them.

cool, do you happen to know how much they are selling for?

dinga
10-13-2009, 06:51 PM
$34.99. I bought them two weeks ago.

Robimus
10-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Word from Hasbro was that these would not be seeing a release at Walmart Canada. Cancelled alongside the Dark Trooper build a droid set.

Tkim87
10-14-2009, 01:08 AM
Word from Hasbro was that these would not be seeing a release at Walmart Canada. Cancelled alongside the Dark Trooper build a droid set.

this makes me sad..they originally stated that they will be released in canada at the sametime as US release date... ah well..
Thanks for the info Robimus and Dinga! I will have to call toy traders tomorrow.

VIT
10-14-2009, 01:25 AM

you suck hasbro, why does this happen to the canadian collectors? something that should be addressed come q&a time i think

dinga
10-22-2009, 01:38 AM
Good thing I got the Dark Trooper off Ebay. Pricy but I don't have a bucket load of useless figures. Just the Dark Trooper. I hadn't seen him anywhere in Canada.

Robimus
10-22-2009, 03:01 AM
you suck hasbro, why does this happen to the canadian collectors? something that should be addressed come q&a time i think

Hasbro did tackle the question in a recent Q & A IIRC. The response from Hasbro was that it was Walmarts decision not to carry them based on the poor sales of last years Evolution and Droid Factory packs at Walmart Canada...so Hasbro passed the buck so to speak.

But your right of course, the collectors get screwed. I was looking forward to both of these releases being a Star Wars EU'phile.:(

I'll certainly pick up I-Five, Corran and Whisler and Fi Skirata on the secondary market anyway, so it will be costing me extra $$$$.........

JSon
10-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Hopefully I can find this at a local convention or something. Dammit, I was really looking forward to this.

Prowl_2009
11-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Okay, both the Evolutions set and BAD sets have been cancelled? What is your problem Hasbro? :mad: Why are Canadian collectors always left out in the cold? I was starting to wonder why I hadn't spotted either of these sets here in Ontario.