PDA

View Full Version : New G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra Figures Found in Canada

Robimus
10-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks to a report by AFN member chaingunsofdoom we now know that a new wave of G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra figures has been released at Canadian Retail. New figures in this wave include Arctic Threat Storm Shadow, Pit Attack Duke, Desert Viper, Desert Ripcord and City Strike Snake Eyes.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Alberta.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

1337w422102
10-30-2009, 12:12 AM
These better show up at the TRU during that 2-week sale o' theirs...!

racerguy76
10-30-2009, 12:51 AM
I would think they will show up right after the sale is over.
________
Premium v engine (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/GM_Premium_V_engine)

1337w422102
10-30-2009, 12:59 AM
I would think they will show up right after the sale is over.
I'm thinking the same thing, but last time they put out new figures for the "$7 each" sale. I got 3 Pit Commandos, a Hawk, a doctor, and 2 Helixes!

pandaprime
11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Found a whole bunch of DELUXE FIGURE SETS! for 29.99 each at my local Zellers! (Brentwood Town Centre)
- Wet-Suit w/Dragonfish
- Air-Viper w/Rocket Pack
- Cobra Viper Commando w/Serpent Armor
- Storm Shadow w/Arashikage Cycle

and also plenty of the RESCUE MISSION 4-pack!

1337w422102
11-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Found a whole bunch of DELUXE FIGURE SETS! for 29.99 each at my local Zellers! (Brentwood Town Centre)
- Wet-Suit w/Dragonfish
- Air-Viper w/Rocket Pack
- Cobra Viper Commando w/Serpent Armor
- Storm Shadow w/Arashikage Cycle

and also plenty of the RESCUE MISSION 4-pack!
So 30 bucks for a figure and a small vehicle? Lolno.

canprime
11-03-2009, 10:56 AM
$30!!??!!

AW HELLLLLLLSSSS NO HASBRO!!!!!

Damn them. I'll cave for a Serpent Armor and Rocket Pack. It will still end up cheaper than trying to get them from the US.

counteresperanto
11-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I'll cave for the SNAKE armor, too, but my goodness is that overpriced. Similiarly, I was recently surprised to discover that my local Zellers had the Rhino in stock. I was even more astonished to see that they wanted $80 for it. There seems to be a trend developing here. What makes it all the more surprising is that the first GIJoe exclusives that I ever saw at Zellers were the Tiger Rat and Python Conquest, which are priced at a reasonable $30.

Anyway, it's too bad they didn't get the earlier wave of figures w/ mini-vehicle exclusives: they would have had no trouble suckering me into picking up that excellent Grand Slam and his dopey glider.