PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 6 Discussion Thread

Robimus
11-13-2009, 01:27 PM
http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/news11102009/padawans_img.jpg

Discuss The Clone Wars, Season 2, Episode 6, Weapons Factory right here!

Barriss and Ahsoka team up for a little action in this one.........

SPLIT LIP
11-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Preview got me excited. Can't wait for tonight.

Robimus
11-13-2009, 01:30 PM
It will be interesting to see how Barriss is presented in this one.

Robimus
11-14-2009, 02:13 AM
This was an incredible episode tonight, one of the best ever in my opinion. Barriss and Ahsoka were perfect in their interactions with each other and the action was off the chart.

Those AT-TE's getting blasted apart was visually impressive.

The only part that bugged me a little was Anakin constantly putting down Ahsoka, seemed a little goofy at this point.

Ahsoka has more accomplishments already than many a Jedi Knight or Master. She's faced Assajj Ventress, the Magna Droids, General Grievous; she's completed a ton of missions, saved the lives of many Jedi.

Anyway I digress, great episode, great drama with Ahsoka and Barriss sacrificing themselves to complete their mission and even a little debate about Jedi dogma.

10/10 for me.

SPLIT LIP
11-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Last night's episode was great. The debate on dogma really seemed to fit in with Anakin having attachment issues. (I.e., those of a normal person) And so when Ahsoka does die (and she will) it will make his eventual fall more credible.

There was some really impressive animation, too, as well as clever screenplay. (the tank lifters using their hydraulic arms to lift rubble) The increased budget is really working wonders.

pud333
11-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Decent episode. The girls worked well together. Need to get Barriss now.