View Full Version : The Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 7 Discussion Thread

Robimus
11-19-2009, 01:42 AM
http://www.starwars.com/img/theclonewars/guide/epguide207.jpg

The Legacy of Terror awaits.

Discuss at your own risk:p

Robimus
11-21-2009, 03:31 AM
I thought this was another really strong episode tonight, though it would have fit wat better on halloween :)

I really liked the animation first off(still except for Ki-Adi). The sandstorms were so well done and the catacomb battle had me at times forgetting that this show was computer animated.

Obi-Wan makes a nice little continuity nod mentioning how they wouldn't want to retake Geonosis a third time. I'm glad that got tossed in.

The zombie Geonosians and Hive Queen were really well done, worms and everything. I also thought Obi-Wan's character was nearly perfect in this one, always calm, always in control.

Great episode.:)

pud333
11-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah, definitely a fun episode. Near the end when the zombies were chasing them, I got a little worried. The episode did a great job of making things feel claustrophobic.

I liked the queen. Reminded me a lot of the Aliens movie. Finally Obi-Wan has a good episode.

They've been focusing a lot on the overall war. Would like to hopefully see some one-off episodes about the clones themselves soon.

SPLIT LIP
11-22-2009, 05:02 PM
The queen's voice was hella lame, but everything else was good.

StarwarsTF
11-22-2009, 11:12 PM
This episode is one of the weakest, i felt like I was watching Alien or alien vs predator. The queen was horrible and the laying of the eggs i was waiting for some face huggers to jump out!! LOL

Icetron
11-23-2009, 02:54 AM
I hated the queen, so creepy and the voice seemed just 'weird' at times.

This ep was cool at being creepy/eerie imo, not my fav thing but still neat. The animation was great in the cave scenes I thought.

I liked Obi Wan so much in this ep, especially when he said "But I was going to study that [bug]!" haha.

JSon
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
This episode just continued the awesome from the previous 2. Really enjoying Clone Wars right now, hope they keep the good episodes coming.

Enjoyed the space zombies. It's just something different I guess. From what I understand the next episode carries on from this story line as well?

Prowl_2009
12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
I agree, this episode simply continued the awesomeness from the Geonosis story arc! Mind you, I did feel, at one point, that I was watching AVP, but it was still such a great episode that that can simply be overlooked. All in all, a fun and another simply awesome episode! :cool:

Keep 'em Coming! :D