PDA

View Full Version : Toys"R"us Exclusive Tie Interceptor Released in Canada

Robimus
11-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Thanks to a report by JSon we now know that the Toys"R"us exclusive Star Wars Tie Interceptor has been released at Canadian Retail.

The sighting was made at a Toys"R"us in Alberta.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

hansolofake
11-26-2009, 11:24 AM
The Tie Interceptor showed up in Ontario about 3-4 weeks ago,,,pricy, but nice.

Super_Megatron
11-26-2009, 12:17 PM
How much? I do enjoy my SW vehicles.

JSon
11-26-2009, 06:10 PM
It was $60 or $70, can't remember exactly. I'd love it, but no way at that price.

Also WHY is it in such a huge box? Is it really that large of a vehicle? I don't think I've ever seen it (outside the box) in person so I have no idea, but I just got the TIE Advanced and it was in the $35 price point box.

pandaprime
11-26-2009, 08:47 PM
It was $60 or $70, can't remember exactly. I'd love it, but no way at that price.

Also WHY is it in such a huge box? Is it really that large of a vehicle? I don't think I've ever seen it (outside the box) in person so I have no idea, but I just got the TIE Advanced and it was in the $35 price point box.

I agree the price is higher than I like. huge box catches the eye easier maybe? blocks out other toys on the shelf? :D

dinga
11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
The updated cockpit of the Tie Interceptor is incredible. Makes the previous releases look cheap! The box is large due to the length of the panels. They also left room to protect the panels if the box ends are crushed.