PDA

View Full Version : Top Toys for Christmas

pud333
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Name your top MUST HAVE toys to get between now and Christmas!

- DCIH Martian Manhunter
- MU Secret Wars wave 3
- ROC City Strike Snake Eyes
- Clone Wars figures. Any of the new ones yet to come out.
- UFC Jakks figures.

jacobot
11-25-2009, 02:24 PM
CW figs... And other toys on the Santa list

My youngling has requested Commander Fox. Do I have to use EvilBay for this Target Exclusive or could I find one if I track down every hole in the wall comic shop around?

pud333
11-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Ebay is probably your best bet if you don't want to hunt from one LCS to another. I've seen him at a LCS before, but the asking price was just as high as on Ebay.

JSon
11-25-2009, 03:05 PM
-Clone 4 pack with Plo Koon (I know I know, I haven't gotten to it yet)
-Halo Spartan with Mongoose
-Any Clone trooper or Commander that hits canadian retail before Christmas.

And I am really hoping I can afford a Commander Fox after I'm done buying Christmas presents for everyone else. I have been wanting one for so long, and I doubt I will be finding him for cheaper than about $50 so I may just have to bite the bullet.

Haggis
11-25-2009, 04:23 PM
-Hopefully the ROC Hummer
-MU Punisher #2 (For said Hummer)
-A couple of 501st troopers
-A couple of phase II and Phase I generic clone troopers
-A Skid and mudflap Ice cream truck

pud333
11-25-2009, 05:13 PM
And I am really hoping I can afford a Commander Fox after I'm done buying Christmas presents for everyone else. I have been wanting one for so long, and I doubt I will be finding him for cheaper than about $50 so I may just have to bite the bullet.

I got mine a few months ago for about $30 + shipping from Ebay, so unless this guy got more rare, you should be able to bid for him around that price. I don't know if I'd pay any more than that. I thought it was pretty steep as it was, but I just had to have him.

Icetron
11-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Only real things I'm getting I've already planned to purchase.

For sure:
figma Vita

Wants (because of unsure release dates, rarity, lack of funds, too expensive, etc...):
Clone Wars Matchstick
Clone Wars Yoda / Jek / Thire / Rys 2-packs
ROC City Strike Snake Eyes
TFA Electrostatic Soundwave
TFA Arcee
TFA Rodimus
Robot Spirits Arbalest
SH Figuarts Kickhopper
K-ON Mio Akiyama PVC statue by Alter

Robimus
11-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Krayt and Dare
Kyle and Vong
Kronos327
Argyus......hopefully we'll see him soon

Arcee(if she gets here that fast)

CTO15
11-25-2009, 08:19 PM
-MU Gigantic Pack Skrull/Bucky Cap & Goliath/Iron Man
-DCUC Wave 11 (All!)
-ROC City Strike Snake Eyes (damn he looks cool, and I'm not a big joe fan)
-MU Namor
-MU Guardian
-MU Wave 6, minus Vision

FlightWeaponAlpha
11-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, just a quick point and an offer in response to some of the above....

Anyone looking for the Star Wars comic packs or the MU stuff should check out Legends Action Figures. I buy from them far more than my wife wants me to, and every time is a great experience with them. I just got in the MU Series 5 and 6 as well as series 2 of the Secret Wars comic packs. A Great haul and good stuff all around. The SW comic packs I got in a few weeks ago, and besides not loving Krayt's shoulder pieces, they are amazing figures. Kyle Katarn has been waving his pistol in the face of Joes for two weeks now, and they are all afraid of how awesome this figure is...

Clone Wars Matchstick and RotF Arcee is hitting retail quite a bit here in the Toronto area. I saw a dozen or more Matchstick's in local TRU's yesterday, and Wally-Mart seems to have the movie Arcee. If anyone needs these and wants a fellow collector to pick these up and work out how to get them to you, let a brother know via PM and we'll make it happen. I'd love to establish a few trade networks for purchases across the country if anyone else is interested.

Cheers for now,
Jamie

P.S. - web site for Legends is http://www.legendsactionfigures.com