discontinued after Spring 2010 (meaning no packs for Fall 2010). The
Wal-Mart exclusive Comic Pack program has been cancelled after the last
ones ship this Fall. Wave 3, including the pack with Tholme and T'ra Saa,
will now be on shelf approximately March in the U.S. along with the rest
of the Fall Comic Packs shown at Comic Con. This schedule should hold
unless there are further delays. The Spring 2010 Wave 1 packs shown at
Comic Con, including the Darth Nihl & Deliah Blue pack, may not make it
out at all based on the current rate of sale, but we remain hopeful. The
Camie/Fixer pack will be a convention exclusive next year.

This is a severe disappointment for me as my buying(and customizing) is virtually exclusive to the EU, alongside CWA.

If Hasbro thinks I'm going to buy more movie characters I already own they are just being silly, yet this is exactly what they are saying the future of the Legacy Collection will be........lame.

lars573
11-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Hardly shocking considering how slow these things move. And figure buying SW fans who only buy characters they don't have are in the minority, unfortunately. :(

Prowl_2009
11-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Not surprising. The Comic Packs have been peg-warmers for some time now.

Haggis
11-30-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm on teh fence with this news, while i am sad to see them go, i only ever wanted a few of them.

Prowl_2009
11-30-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm on teh fence with this news, while i am sad to see them go, i only ever wanted a few of them.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Only a few ever really appealed to me, whereas the majority were just a pass for me. I only currently own two comic packs, that'll be three when the Katarn / Vong set hits shelves, the rest never appealed to me. :rolleyes:

counteresperanto
12-01-2009, 05:34 AM
I have mixed feelings about this, as I've never liked the EU. But lately, I've been developing my own EU, and have started appreciating the potential for the EU toys to fill these new roles.

I hope the Kashyyyk and Utapau clone 2-packs will still hit shelves.

Prowl_2009
12-01-2009, 10:08 AM
I am still holding out for Exar Kun and Ulec Kal Droma. :cool:

Robimus
12-01-2009, 11:18 AM
They are going to be released from what I've read.

Prowl_2009
12-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Good to know, still waiting for Katarn and the Vong though. :p

invader
12-28-2009, 06:51 PM
it sucks!:mad:

Prowl_2009
12-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it does, but it's one of those Star Wars lines that just wasn't done right. :rolleyes: Which is simply a shame.

Robimus
12-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Isn't it funny that Hasbro in the most recent Q&A mentions how Wedge/Borsk was a little too collector oriented for the masses when the obvious shelf clogger from the more recent waves was the Leia/Xizor.

Maybe sales are different in the USA, but I can't imagine that including Leia in multiple EU packs makes for an in demand product.

Prowl_2009
12-30-2009, 10:36 AM
^^ LOL, agreed 100%!!! :D I find the Leia figures included in the comic packs pretty blah to be honest, even though two sets she's included in (one with white Darth Vader, the other with Tobi Dala) included figures it seemed every collector and their dogs wanted.

Leia is simply not an in demand figure amongst EU collectors. :rolleyes: and you'd think Hasbro would've known that.

Haggis
12-30-2009, 01:04 PM
^^ LOL, agreed 100%!!! :D I find the Leia figures included in the comic packs pretty blah to be honest, even though two sets she's included in (one with white Darth Vader, the other with Tobi Dala) included figures it seemed every collector and their dogs wanted.

Leia is simply not an in demand figure amongst EU collectors. :rolleyes: and you'd think Hasbro would've known that.

LOL teh only reason i want those packs is for White Vader and Tobi

Prowl_2009
12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
^^ LOL, agreed! :cool: :D