PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Q & A News

Robimus
12-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Time for a thread for this topic instead of me just randomly tossing info here and there.

The Dec 10th Q & A's offer:

-Ralra & Noghri Assassin might still see a release in 2011, same with the Coatless Cade Skywalker.

-There might be a second wave of Geonosian Battle Packs as the first wave had sold very well. This new wave could include Sarissa Jeng and Sar Labooda......Oiy, where do they get some of these names:p

-No Twilight Vehicle is planned due to scale issues.

-Sounds like we'll see TCW figures of the cold weather versions of Obi, Ani and Rex as well as R4 in 2010 sometime.

-And just to reiterate Hasbro mentioned several times that with the possible exception and Legacy Wave 12(K'Kruhk, Jacen & Jaina) and the next wave of EU Comic Packs due hopefully in the spring the EU is done until atleast 2011 sometime.

JSon
12-13-2009, 02:01 PM
The Genonosian battle packs were selling well? Really? I never would have guessed.

Wasn't really looking forward to a twilight vehicle, though I'm surprised they aren't making one even if it is drastically out of scale, thought it would be a easy sell to most kids considering its frequent appearances in the show.

Cold Weather versions :D awesome! Especially excited for Rex.

When you say the EU is done until 2011 do you mean just the EU comic packs, or everything outside of Clone Wars like the Legacy collection?

Robimus
12-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Legacy Wave 12? or 13? with K'Kruhk, Jacen, Jaina and more is still coming out as is the next wave of EU Comic Packs early next year with Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, then the EU is done for a while.

The regular Legacy line(Movie Figures) will continue, though there were hints that The Clone Wars will be the primary focus.

Prowl_2009
12-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Yeah! Really want a cold-weather Rex! :D That'll be so sweet! Can't Wait! :D

Prowl_2009
12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Legacy Wave 12? or 13? with K'Kruhk, Jacen, Jaina and more is still coming out as is the next wave of EU Comic Packs early next year with Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, then the EU is done for a while.

The regular Legacy line(Movie Figures) will continue, though there were hints that The Clone Wars will be the primary focus.

Can't wait for Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma! :cool:

Robimus
12-30-2009, 02:24 AM
December 27th Q&A News of note:

-2 new Galen Marek figures will be coming in Multi Packs as TRU exclusives in 2010

-The Build a Droid gimmick is ending

-EU figures will appear as exclusives through the year

-Twin Pod Cloud Car will be released this year. $29.99 Price Point

-New The Clone Wars Talz are in the works, but not the Beast from the same episode

-Hasbro mentioned that NJO Han is a figure high on their list for an "EU" Han Figure

-Hasbro mentioned that they are shipping 30-40% less figures than they have in past year. Economic downturn and all.........

-The E-Web Blaster Cannon may be updated this year(from ESB)

Prowl_2009
12-30-2009, 10:44 AM
^^ Looking forward to 2010. :D Can't wait to see the NJO Han when it is released and I know a buddy of mine will flip when he hears there are two new Galen Marek figures being released this year.

Robimus
04-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Only a couple points of interest this month for me.

-Nom Anor is still on the schedule for late 2011

-Hasbro is trying to get the last wave of EU comic two packs distributed here.........but the EU wave with K'Kruhk ain't coming.............because its impossible for Hasbro to produce evey wave for Canada?:confused:

Haggis
04-09-2010, 12:20 PM
The Genonosian battle packs were selling well? Really? I never would have guessed.

I bough Two, plan on getting a third (Save for teh one with Yoda mace, and fisto as i already have there figures)

Prowl_2009
04-09-2010, 01:41 PM
^^ Passed on all of them, was never interested in any of them, although the Jango Fett / Colemen Trebor set did peak my interest briefly. :p

Robimus
04-09-2010, 03:12 PM
I picked up a couple Geonosian battle packs on sale for $10.

I'd of course say though that when Hasbro mentions something doing well they of course mean in the USA..