PDA

View Full Version : DCUC Wave 13!!

Autobot Prime
12-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Ok forgive me if this is old news? but i havent heard anything about this wave up until i stumbled upon it on BBTS.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1504&category=5894

All i can say is......I F#*%&$G want that superboy!! I missed out back then when he came out on the DC Direct Doomsday line.

Prowl_2009
12-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Meh, Blue Beetle is the only one really (remotely) catching my interest from this line, but I must admit the Superboy sculpt is done quite well. ;)

Might not be a Superman fan, but I know a good sculpt when I see it. :p

Benzo
12-15-2009, 07:31 PM
yeah, Blue Beetle is the only one I'll be getting from wave 13.

Autobot Prime
12-15-2009, 07:38 PM
ya i hear you. Its funny cause only a few of my friends are superman fans. All the rest just think his powers are overrated. Which i understand. But Batman??......he never ceases to amaze me. Especially after reading most of the Superman/Batman books. He is THE sickest non-superpowered superhero ever! I think he's also first non-powered human to give Darkseid a run for his money! lolzz!!

Prowl_2009
12-15-2009, 07:41 PM
He's even given Superman a few good whoopns over the years, case and point: The Dark Knight Returns and Superman/Batman: The World's Finest. :D

Autobot Prime
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM
He's even given Superman a few good whoopns over the years, case and point: The Dark Knight Returns and Superman/Batman: The World's Finest. :D

hahaha thats right! He's usually always ready to take on Supes whenever he needs to. goes to show no matter how much powers one has, its always better to be 5 steps ahead of everyone.

CTO15
12-15-2009, 08:25 PM
don't forget the Hush Storyline when superman was mind controlled by Poison Ivy

but regarding this line. I really wish they came out with a modern superboy, b/c I'm not a big fan of that costume what-so-ever. And Cyclotron is lost upon me, even though I wiki him. They could have included I dunno, MARTIAN MANHUNTER!

Autobot Prime
12-15-2009, 08:35 PM
don't forget the Hush Storyline when superman was mind controlled by Poison Ivy

but regarding this line. I really wish they came out with a modern superboy, b/c I'm not a big fan of that costume what-so-ever. And Cyclotron is lost upon me, even though I wiki him. They could have included I dunno, MARTIAN MANHUNTER!

hehehe oh come on!...wat better hero than a teen in red tights, leather jacket and my dads hippy sunglasses!!

Prowl_2009
12-16-2009, 01:18 PM
LOL, I forgot about the Hush beating too! :p Long live Batman! :D Still, like I said, I am not a Superman fan at all, but I find that Superboy sculpt exceptionally well done and comic accurate. I feel this is one piece Superman fans should all have, no question. ;)