PDA

View Full Version : Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis Wave 3 released in Canada

Evan
01-15-2021, 12:07 AM
New carded Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis figures have begun to appear on Walmart Canada shelves. This assortment includes Anti-Eternia Teela, Anti-Eternia Ram Man, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Ninjor, and Stratos.

Some sightings also report a restock of Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 that includes She-Ra, Zodac, Roboto, and Merman.

The Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis were purchased Wednesday at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Stevan
01-15-2021, 03:29 AM
How much are these new minis?

New carded Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis figures have begun to appear on Walmart Canada shelves. This assortment includes Anti-Eternia Teela, Anti-Eternia Ram Man, Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Ninjor, and Stratos.

Some sightings also report a restock of Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 that includes She-Ra, Zodac, Roboto, and Merman.

The Masters of the Universe Eternia Minis were purchased Wednesday at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

m.arndt
01-19-2021, 08:42 AM
Hey Stevan (or anyone else who may want to help out), if you happen to see these new single carded minis, would you mind taking a pic of the UPC please?
The old UPC for the blind box minis no longer seems to be working on stocktrack, and I’m guessing these single carded minis are using a different number now

Stevan
01-19-2021, 12:25 PM
Ok sure. I can do that next time I go to Walmart.

Hey Stevan (or anyone else who may want to help out), if you happen to see these new single carded minis, would you mind taking a pic of the UPC please?
The old UPC for the blind box minis no longer seems to be working on stocktrack, and I’m guessing these single carded minis are using a different number now

StarwarsTF
01-19-2021, 03:05 PM
8$ each
194735014606 that’s ram mans upc

canprime
01-19-2021, 04:23 PM
Saw them today at Barrhaven Walmart. Cute, but not worth$8 in my opinion.

StarwarsTF
01-19-2021, 05:53 PM
Saw them today at Barrhaven Walmart. Cute, but not worth$8 in my opinion.

Definitely not 8$ more a 5$ Especially origins are at 15$.

Stevan
01-20-2021, 11:21 PM
UPC code for these new minis if anyone needs it.

pandaprime
01-22-2021, 07:55 PM
Saw them today at Vancouver Walmart. Cute, but not worth $8 in my opinion.

Evan
01-23-2021, 03:15 PM
The $7.97 price tag does seem a little steep, especially considering that they are the same price as the ones that came in the plastic Grayskull cases (or Snake Mountain cases if you were lucky enough to come across them).