PDA

View Full Version : Post your questions for the Hasbro Star Wars Q&A

Super_Megatron
02-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Topics open for discussion – Deco Decisions, Design Choices, Design Process/Development and Redeco/Retooling. Also, questions pertaining to past and current Line Strategy and Marketing.

Topics that cannot be addressed - “When will X toy be made/redesigned/released?”, Hypothetical, Sales/Cost Data, Product Idea Submissions, Potential Design/Redesign and Future Movie/Entertainment.

Please note questions that are Canadian specific will be given priority when we determine which questions to submit.

Robimus
02-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Wullf Yularen has seen a massive boost in importance to the Star Wars mythos with his expanded role in The Clone Wars, including his own Clone Wars action figure.

Is there any chance that because of his new role as a fairly prominate character that we will see a single carded Legacy Collection(Or even Vintage Collection): A New Hope version of him in the near future?

Prowl_2009
02-23-2010, 02:57 PM
^^ Aww man, you beat me to it, Robimus! :p

Robimus
02-24-2010, 12:07 AM
^^ Aww man, you beat me to it, Robimus! :p

Come up with something else then.

Prowl_2009
02-24-2010, 10:37 AM
One of the popular Legacy Collection Exclusives from late in 2009, the Dewback Patrol, which was sold exclusively at Wal-Marts, was never really spotted in Canada, unlike it's counterpart, the AT-ST. Is there a reason for this and will the Dewback Patrol be seeing a wide release through out Canada at some point?

Bruticus82
02-25-2010, 10:00 PM
How do you determine which figures will get to be a "build a droid" exclusive?

Do you have any plans, beyond "comic 2 packs" of releasing additional figures based on expanded universe (novel/game etc.) in contrast to characters featured in the movies or in the clone wars program? Specifically do you have any plans to release EU characters in standard figure waves?

Robimus
02-26-2010, 01:25 AM
How do you determine which figures will get to be a "build a droid" exclusive?

Do you have any plans, beyond "comic 2 packs" of releasing additional figures based on expanded universe (novel/game etc.) in contrast to characters featured in the movies or in the clone wars program? Specifically do you have any plans to release EU characters in standard figure waves?

I think I can handle most of this one based upon Hasbro's Q&A's from the last year or so.

The EU Comic 2 Packs have been officially cancelled and will be ending with the next assortment which will be released in roughly March.

The EU wave of Legacy Figures is due soon(already out in the USA I believe) with Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, K"kruhk, Shaak Ti and a couple more.

Hasbro has said that they will not be focused on the EU again until at least mid 2011 if not later due to poor sales from the Comic Packs.

They do have two TRU exclusive sets, tied in from The Force Unleashed 2, due out this year.

As well some EU figures will be convention exclusives this year while the Disney theme parks will sell a set including two characters from the Ewok films.

Thats pretty much all we can expect to see in the next year, EU wise.

As for the BAD Exclusives, I think Hasbro is not going to be doing those any longer either. Maybe just clarify the question a little. If you want to simply ask which BAD droids get chosen, that would be different than asking about the defunct exclusives. I'm not sure which one your aiming for there. Let us know and we can send it in next time.

Robimus
03-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Question for the the next round are due March 18th. Get them in asap.:)

Super_Megatron
03-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Last call for questions, we are submitting them tomorrow.
Something Canadian specific is always given priority.

Prowl_2009
03-17-2010, 03:12 PM
A few sites on the net have preorders up for some of the cancelled comic packs, more speifically Jaster Mereel and Montross. Now, considering Entertainment Earth scooped up the last cancelled comic pack, will we be seeing this set at some point, either in the stores or through some sort of online retailer like Entertainment Earth or will this comic pack never see the light of day?

starwarsguy49
03-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Canada recently received wave 2 2010 of The Clone Wars but we haven’t gotten wave 1 2010 yet, will we be seeing it anytime soon and what about wave 3 2010? Why I ask is because last year we never saw the last wave in the 2008 packaging, the only one we really missed was jar jar but he is a cool character no matter what some people think, anyway will we be seeing the last 2009 packaging wave this year? Please! That wave looks really cool.

jacobot
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM
^ Does Hasbro blame retailer ordering problems or they just don't keep track of consistant & sequential wave shipments?

Robimus
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
No, I think thats a good question. The only reason we saw the Argyus/Luminara wave was because we got figures in US packaging. I'm wondering if they simply skip some of the Tri-Logo waves, which would be a question for Hasbro.

Robimus
03-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Looking at the questions now............I'm hearing the final jeopardy music in my head.

Super_Megatron
04-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Any new questions are due by tomorrow.

Robimus
04-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Not really questions that I'm gung ho about, but anyway.

Under the category of Deco Decisions:

The Expanded Universe figure of Sigel Dare has a different style of paint than the previous Imperial Knights figures. Her armor is more glossy and even a lighter shade than Antares and Ganner's suits.

Was a decision made to change the look of the armor or did this just happen by accident?

Robimus
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Under Marketing:

I watch The Clone Wars in Canada on Teletoon virtually every week (sometimes multiple times per week as they are rerunning Season 1 on a daily basis).

I don't recall ever seeing a commercial for Star Wars toys during these episodes. While its possible that I simply missed them, does Hasbro buy advertising space from networks like Teletoon to advertise the toy lines during the program?

Zegarski
04-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Hasbro can you please explain why there is such a shortfall of Legacy figures in Canadian stores? I have only scene three or four complete waves to date.

Robimus
04-27-2010, 04:00 PM
May 7th is the next deadline. Keep the questions coming.:)

Super_Megatron
05-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Any questions for the next round?

Robimus
05-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Hasbro can you please explain why there is such a shortfall of Legacy figures in Canadian stores? I have only scene three or four complete waves to date.

Thye have already confirmed that the last Legacy Wave we'll be seeing in Canada is the most recent ESB wave.

They have also mentioned that its not feasable for them to release every wave in Canada, presumably due to a combination of language laws and retailer demand.

Robimus
05-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Being proactive here:

Is The Clone Wars 2010 Wave 1( Aurra Sing, Pre-Vizsla, Mandalorian Guard +) scheduled for release in Canada?

Prowl_2009
05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Not sure if this has been touched on yet, but does Hasbro have any plans for a Star Wars San Diego Comic Con Exclusive figure(s) this year and if so, can we have any hints as to what they may be?

Galactic Hitchhiker
05-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Stormtroopers were the Imperial elite, but the workhorse of any ground occupation was the Imperial Army trooper. Currently, the AT-ST pilots are the closest representatation we have, but no current versions of that figure are armored, nor can they hold weapons well, making them unsuitable for army building. What are the odds we'll see a figure of an Imperial Army Soldier? Ideally, they'd be armored as General Veers was, but an unarmored version would be welcome as well. Removable armour with a hat under the helmet would be better!

Galactic Hitchhiker
05-04-2010, 10:54 AM
What's the purpose of the two holes between the front "forks " of the TX-130 Republic Saber Tank? Is that forward-compatibility for a mini-rig of some kind or was it simply a concession to production at the plant? If the latter, how about a mini-rig reverse-engineered to take advantage of it by sitting between the tank's prongs?

Robimus
05-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Not sure if this has been touched on yet, but does Hasbro have any plans for a Star Wars San Diego Comic Con Exclusive figure(s) this year and if so, can we have any hints as to what they may be?

There could be more but here's two:

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2010/02/16/hasbro-comic-two-packs-for-2010/

Visonaries Maul/Owen Lars

Camie/Fixer (Great to get and get signed by Anthony Forrest.;))

Prowl_2009
05-05-2010, 10:23 AM
^^ Nice, not thrilling, but nice. Wouldn't mind the Camie / Fixer set, but the Maul / Lars one will probably be a pass for me. It's not the best looking Darth Maul and I am not all that interested in another Own Lars figure.

Robimus
05-05-2010, 05:23 PM
I am not all that interested in another Owen Lars figure.

Not even a badass one with a shotgun styled blaster? :eek:

Nah, me neither. I'm still hoping that Darth Nihl, Deliah Blue pack makes an appearance.

Prowl_2009
05-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Not even a badass one with a shotgun styled blaster? :eek:

Nah, me neither. I'm still hoping that Darth Nihl, Deliah Blue pack makes an appearance.

Nope. :p

You and me both.

Super_Megatron
05-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Last call for this round.

Robimus
06-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Questions due on Thursday June 3rd for the next round. Anybody got any ideas?

Napseeker
06-02-2010, 10:00 PM
1. There is a rumor at one of the major SW sites that Hasbro plans on a return to Ultimate Battlepacks. I'm sure this will elicit a big cheer from many collectors ...unless you happen to live outside the US, in a country like say Canada where we've already missed out on both the Hoth and Sarlacc UBPs. Will Hasbro ever find a way for non-US collectors to get these? If retailers balk at the larger size/cost, then why not just offer us a smaller BP then, featuring the parts that we collectors would really want i.e. the Hoth Turret, or the Sarlacc Pitt? I was actually happy to see the UBPs cancelled since there's nothing worse than being left out on some great SW collectibles unless I was willing to pay a heavy cost off eBay and get them shipped to me.

2. It was great to finally get a Death Star Han. I'm wondering if Hasbro plans on releasing a Death Star (ANH) Luke sometime soon (perhaps with belt AND swing line?) My only concern though is that DSLuke will simply be Resurgence Luke with the belt and weapons/accessories. While that Luke had a great headsculpt, I'd like to see Hasbro not just reuse the VotC Luke legs as they seem way too short. Can you not give us a Luke that is closer in height to say the Early Bird Luke, which was still shorter than Han but not so short that Luke looks like a midget next to Han? In other words, it's time for a new set of taller SA Luke legs :-)

3. While many of us love SA, the use of BJ hips has been something of a mixed bag. So far on every figure that has incorporated BJ hips, what we end up with is a figure that has big bulging hips to the sides ruining the aesthetic of the figure. RotS Obi Wan looked incredibly silly with them and many collectors are refering to the upcoming TVC Bespin Luke as "diaper Luke" due to the wide hips. Will Hasbro ever be able to narrow the hips down? What about using the BJ hips as seen in your IronMan 2 figures? I honestly would rather stick with swivel hips if this issue can't be resolved... the diaper trend must not continue! :-)

4. I'm seeing that Hasbro will be again releasing the 501st Clonetrooper in the fall with the new Saga Legends line. Yet in the photos which preview this figure, it's clear that Hasbro still hasn't fixed the glaring error with the helmet stripe that was first reported to you in the Q&As over a year and a half ago. The error was the blue stripe that is missing on the helmet, between the black horizontal stripe and the visor. Also the blue stripe that adorns the topside of the helmet is incorrect - it should make a "V" shape but instead is painted with uniform width. The artwork you use on the card depicts how the helmet should look when done correctly. It's not even a hard error to fix: just use the paintmask from your TSC Commander Appo figure (which did not suffer from these errors).

Napseeker
06-24-2010, 04:43 AM
Questions for Jun 25th 2010...

1. In an earlier Q&A, you said that you'd like to reserve the idea of releasing a Jawa with cloth/soft goods until the return of the VotC line. Now that VTC is essentially VotC, does that mean we can expect Hasbro to start giving us softgoods Jawas? And how about including a vinyl cape "accessory" as a nostalgic nod? And would we get a two pack of Jawas to make it more reasonable to army build a few?

2. In a previous Q&A, you were asked about the red Geonosis Battledroids from the 2 packs where the eyes had been either unpainted or painted mega-huge. It was answered that if these droids were to be re-released again, these errors would be fixed yet the early images of the TVC line shows that these battledroids (in the new 2-pack) still have those errors on both figures. Can we get confirmation again that Hasbro has fixed this quite annoying problem with their eyes? Thanks!

3. I was very happy with the two Bespin Guards Hasbro has released so far but for future BGs, can Hasbro address these two issues: the fact that the headgear didn't fit snugly on either of the two heads and more importantly, the guards are very very tall. I do recall the original black BG was actually a shorter figure (perhaps too short one might argue) but either way it'd be nice to get some diversity in height for future guards - is that something the designers plan on considering?

Napseeker
07-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Questions for July 11 2010...

1. The big AT-AT is certainly an amazing toy, perhaps only second to the BMF. There are two things I noticed however about this release: there's no mini-Darth Vader hologram (with his hands on his hips) included for Veers to answer to and I believe in the movie the cockpit also had a periscope that Veers would pull down to peer through. Are there plans for a future TVC General Veers figure that would basically include remedies to these missing bits as accessories that plug into the cockpit? Obviously fans want to be able to recreate as many of the authentic moments from ESB as possible!

2. Now that we've all seen the TVC 3PO and had a chance to critique this controversial figure, it's obvious there are two camps: those who really love it and look past some of the size and other issues (mispainted eyes, panels have tough time being put back on, etc) and then there are those who really aren't happy and want a repainted C3PO based on the U3PO mold. So what about taking the VotC Chewbacca and releasing it as an ESB Chewie with the BaD C3PO and netting? If including the entire 3PO with one figure is too costly, how about re-releasing the variant Ugnaught that many of us outside the US never got, and including the other half of C3PO with the ugnaught?

Robimus
07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Damn, I had a question in my brain and its gone now. I'll see if I can remember in time.:confused:

Galactic Hitchhiker
08-17-2010, 08:28 PM
The Arc Trooper battle pack looks great (yay Fordo!), but the ARC Trooper in Phase II armor with the red and silver accents appears to be missing deco on its helmet. Based on the promo picture and videos Lucasfilm released, that ARC Trooper's helmet has silver deco on it:
http://www.starwars.com/fans/events/sdcc_cwfaces/index.html

But the helmet on the action figure from the battle pack is just white:
http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=6494&text=&imageid=38647&box=&shownew=

Will the proper deco be applied on the production figures?

StarwarsTF
08-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Maybe I missed this...Will CANADA ever see Hondo the pirate and Secura in single card in a later assortment??

Super_Megatron
08-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Maybe I missed this...Will CANADA ever see Hondo the pirate and Secura in single card in a later assortment??
Were these missed via a previous wave?

Robimus
08-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Were these missed via a previous wave?

Yes, they were skipped. I thought we'd asked something similar in the past though. Maybe not.

Prowl_2009
08-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Will Canada ever see a release of the K-Mart exclusive Jodo Kast released earlier this summer?

Super_Megatron
08-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Last day for questions.

Napseeker
08-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Questions for July 11 2010...

1. The big AT-AT is certainly an amazing toy, perhaps only second to the BMF. There are two things I noticed however about this release: there's no mini-Darth Vader hologram (with his hands on his hips) included for Veers to answer to and I believe in the movie the cockpit also had a periscope that Veers would pull down to peer through. Are there plans for a future TVC General Veers figure that would basically include remedies to these missing bits as accessories that plug into the cockpit? Obviously fans want to be able to recreate as many of the authentic moments from ESB as possible!

2. Now that we've all seen the TVC 3PO and had a chance to critique this controversial figure, it's obvious there are two camps: those who really love it and look past some of the size and other issues (mispainted eyes, panels have tough time being put back on, etc) and then there are those who really aren't happy and want a repainted C3PO based on the U3PO mold. So what about taking the VotC Chewbacca and releasing it as an ESB Chewie with the BaD C3PO and netting? If including the entire 3PO with one figure is too costly, how about re-releasing the variant Ugnaught that many of us outside the US never got, and including the other half of C3PO with the ugnaught?

These are still on my questions list if you want to use them. I won't be asking these on any other forum.

starwarsguy49
08-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Images on the web have surfaced of a BAT-AT with a sticker on it about a special snowtrooper offer, where can we find these, any special stores, places in the county and will the snowtrooper ever come on a single card that we can find on the pegs or is it exclusive to a limited quantity of BAT-AT’s?

Napseeker
09-23-2010, 05:00 PM
And here are my questions for this upcoming round! :)

1. With the upcoming Endor rebel pilots packs and new Admiral Ackbar, we're finally getting many of the characters for the Endor briefing scene. So is there any chance that Hasbro will also make the holographic table from Home One so that all of our pilots can gather around it as they plan their attack against the Death Star? You could include it in a battlepack, and have the packaging of the battlepack convert into the circular sitting area around the table. If not a BP, what about something similar to the Geonosian Warroom packs where the table is split into two halves?

2. Why does the TVC Bespin Luke have orange-painted hair? I've noticed that the paint used for his hair is a dark carrot-orange color. These seem to be prevalent in all the Canadian Bespin Lukes. Oddly enough though, I then noticed at my local hobby store, which was selling a US-carded Bespin Luke, that his hair was painted a proper light-brownish color, which seemed far more correct. Will this be corrected down the road when presumably he is re-released again in Saga Legends or in a battlepack?

EDIT: These questions are still open to submission for the Oct 29th deadline btw. They've not been posted anywhere else.

Prowl_2009
09-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Questions for the next round:

1. Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release or mass retail release? Being an Entertainment Earth Exclusive, they were hard to come by for many fans.

2. Are their plans for non-Clone Wars Mandalorian figures in Hasbro's future, perhaps releasing those from the Elite Forces box sets on single cards in mass retail?

Robimus
10-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Questions are due by October 29th. Get em in now!

Robimus
10-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Questions for the next round:

1. Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release or mass retail release? Being an Entertainment Earth Exclusive, they were hard to come by for many fans.

2. Are their plans for non-Clone Wars Mandalorian figures in Hasbro's future, perhaps releasing those from the Elite Forces box sets on single cards in mass retail?

We can combine this one into one question I think. Something like:

" Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release, either as sets or single cards? Being that they were EE exclusives they were very hard to come by for some fans."

Zegarski
12-05-2010, 12:28 PM
In the past Canadian collectors have felt a little ripped off because some waves of past collections where not released at Canadian retail. Most recent would be certain waves from the 2009/2010 Legacy Collection. My question is that will each wave of the Vintage collection be released in Canadian retail or can we expect that there will be waves dropped? Also if there will be no Canadian release, can we get a notice ahead of time so we can order the figures from online retailers before they sell out?

Robimus
12-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I really want to ask about the Transformering Vacuum Cleaner Droids from the Clone Wars series. They need toys. :p

Prowl_2009
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Question for Apr. 29 Q&A:

There is a rumor circulating that Hasbro is planning a re-release of the Delta Squad Battle Pack that was originally released in 2005. Is this true?

Robimus
04-27-2011, 04:25 PM
On June 21st the 20th Anniversary Edition of the novel Heir to the Empire is being released. I am wondering if Hasbro has considered doing a special edition toy or two to mark this occasion.

I realize its likely now too late to include something with the novel itself, but what I'm wondering is, if it was an idea Hasbro considered, or if Hasbro would consider something similar for significant future special dates from the Star Wars EU?

DanM
04-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Question for Apr. 29 Q&A:

There is a rumor circulating that Hasbro is planning a re-release of the Delta Squad Battle Pack that was originally released in 2005. Is this true?

I thought that was supposed to be a Clone Wars (animated) version?

Prowl_2009
04-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I thought that was supposed to be a Clone Wars (animated) version?

No, I've also been hearing rumors that the 2005 set was supposed to see a re-release as well.

Although I am very stoked for the Animated Clone Wars version! :D

Galactic Hitchhiker
04-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Jedi Temple Archives has had CW versions of Delta crop up on its rumour reports:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7786/#details

Based on the fact that Delta has appeared in season three of the Clone Wars, I'd say they're guaranteed to appear sooner or later, especially as Hasbro can milk a single mold for four different characters.

No one anywhere has reported news of Vintage-styled Delta Squad figures in the pipeline.

Prowl_2009
04-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Well, guess that answers my question then.

Robimus
05-25-2011, 04:23 PM
We need questions as I think May 26th is the deadline for the next submission - ala tomorrow :)

Here's one possibility:

It's great to see the Space Trooper coming out once again in the Saga Legends lineup. Might we see the other odd EU figure included in this lineup?

I'm thinking mostly of figures like a Darth Revan that have proven popular to both collectors and kids.

Napseeker
05-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Let me add one that I think will probably be important to collectors....

Q. In light of the fact that you've confirmed no more Gammorean Guards are shipping in future waves, a popular sought-after figure by many collectors, many of us are now obviously worried that Wedge will also not be carried forward into future waves.
He is already commanding excessively huge amounts of money on ebay and obviously those of us who have long sought to own Wedge on a (non-exclusive) basic card and even better, in vintage Kenner format, are going to be really, REALLY upset if this opportunity is not handled correctly. So does Hasbro plan on making sure Wedge continues to ship beyond just the RotJ revision wave? And more importantly will Canada get Wedge?

Robimus
05-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I haven't even seen a Vintage Wedge figure.

Robimus
09-13-2011, 07:07 PM
We're sending in questions for September 16th. Get em in if you've got them!

Napseeker
09-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Ah my chance to shine....

1. In regards to the Boba Fett mailaways, I've been able to avoid cutting up my TVC cards until now by sending in UPCs from Saga Legends and CW cards. I'm wondering though, on the Canadian cards, the UPC is a sticker that adheres to the back. Can we simply peel off the sticker, perhaps stick that to some cardboard and send that in? Please tell me that we don't have to cut up and thus ruin our vintage cards in order to mail away for our white Fetts.

2. One of the reasons cited for the cancellation of the comic packs was cost. Part of that I'm sure is the fact that buyers want super-articulation (not repaints of pre-2006 molds) and softgoods; I'm sure over time that Hasbro will build up a huge tooling library of SA body parts so that comic pack figures can be repaints of existing parts and require little new tooling to make. However what do you also think about the idea that instead of including a physical comic book, you simply have the comic stored online instead? This would save on printing and material costs, users could download it to their iPads or eBook readers to read, and the money saved can be put towards making the best possible figure?

Robimus
09-14-2011, 12:43 AM
I kinda like getting the comic with the packs. I reality Hasbro is likely only saving a buck(at most $2) by not including the comic.

Single carding the figures to save on shpping would be the best option, but comic packs with no comic, well, its not something I'd want to see.

Napseeker
09-14-2011, 04:11 PM
That's a fair point, I would prefer to keep a physical comic too but man, I want those comic packs back on the shelves and I'd give it up if necessary to get some long-wanted EU figures.

Okay let me add another question then:

2. A while back, collectors had complained about the Evolutions Jango Fett that he was too purple. Then Hasbro released another Jango in the Geonosis Arena 2 packs which was even MORE purple, but in the subsequent Q&As, Hasbro said that there was a blue Jango coming in the TVC line later on. Obviously that was the AotC Kamino Duel TVC Jango Fett that came out recently but he was still the same purple shade as the Evo Jango! What happened? Will we ever get a more blue Jango similar to the ones you had released when the AotC film first came out?

Robimus
10-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Any new questions for the upcoming Oct Q & A?

Napseeker
10-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Well here's mine (since it's easy enough for me to come up with a dozen...)

1. The recent TVC Yavin Ceremony Han was derided for being just a repack of the VotC Han (more or less) and not being accurate to what Han actually looked like during the scene (buttoned-up collar, longer sleeves). Now that he's been released and Hasbro has likely crossed him off as "done", has this effectively killed the chances we'll be seeing an accurate Yavin Han in the near future? Or even a Death Star Luke with more proportionately longer legs?

2. While the sculpt is fantastic for the AotC Obi-Wan, Hasbro has now made two tries (first in TLC, now with the TVC line) and yet still hasn't gotten the color scheme of Obi's Jedi outfit correct. Oddly enough this never seemed to be an issue during the Saga era, but I'm wondering if this is a factory error or oversight from the designers (his outfit should be darker tan on the outside and lighter inside, yet with TVC we have the reverse). Also what about a new slick-back hair Obi-Wan head? The only attempt so far was in the Geonosis Arena 2 packs and the head suffered from really bad sculpting and poor paintwork. We still need a good Arena Obi-Wan figure.