PDA

View Full Version : MOTU Classics vs. DC Universe Classics 2-Packs coming to Canada

Super_Megatron
03-07-2010, 10:03 AM
AFN member Ferret_Master reports that there is evidence that we'll see MOTU Classics vs. DC Universe Classics 2-Packs at Canadian retail. A UPC found in Toys R Us Canada computers seems to indicate that we should be getting the MOTUC/DCUC Superman/He-Man and Lex Luthor/Skeletor 2-packs. Stay tuned to ActionFigureNews.ca for the latest.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

m.arndt
03-07-2010, 10:22 AM
That's great news!:D
I'd like to get them, not high enough on my priority list to pay to have them both shipped to me from the U.S., but I'll gladly buy them if I'm lucky enough to find them at a TRU here.
It will have been a long wait....the last MOTU I bought at a TRU was Serpent Tracker Meckaneck I think, back in 2005.

Super_Megatron
03-07-2010, 10:38 AM
I really want the Lex Luthor figure and will gladly support the MOTUC line at retail so will be picking both of these up the first time I spot them.

Scrapper6
03-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I really, really, really want MOTUC to replace my 2002 series figures. (The original sculpts mean more to me since I had some as a kid growing up, Battle Armor He-Man comes to mind.)

But with the prices for the MOTUC figures so expensive on the secondary market and my total lack of funds to collect them, the chances of my getting any at this point in time looked like null.

Now as long as these things don't cost crazy stupid prices I could see myself picking these up within my budget allowing me to collect He-Man and Skeletor from the MOTUC line. (Having Superman and Lex Luthor to fight against will just be a bonus I suppose.)

Plus I want to read that comic book in person.

So I say... BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! I WILL HAVE THE 2-PACKS! *Cheesey eighties lightning effects.*

lars573
03-07-2010, 11:24 AM
I believe the only proper response is as follows.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Haggis
03-07-2010, 07:45 PM
I'll be getting teh Sups He-man one for my friends on his birthday

CobraCommander
03-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Awesome... I haven't gotten into the MOTUC line due to expense but this is great news to at least get the two opposing forces. :)

Evan
03-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I am looking forward to these. I just hope they are a reasonable price.

Super_Megatron
03-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately they will probably be priced in the range of the DCUC 2-packs, but I'll still buy them.

Quantum
03-10-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm okay with that pricing, since I've not known anything else. Bring 'em on Mattel!

Evan
03-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Unfortunately they will probably be priced in the range of the DCUC 2-packs, but I'll still buy them.
I'll end up thinking about it for too long, and by the time I decide to fork out the money, they will all be gone...or on clearance!:D Hopefully supporting this will see the return of MOTU to retail though.

HellsHorde1977
03-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Anyone know when they are set to arrive? I've been calling TRU and they have no idea what they even are, lol.

Super_Megatron
03-11-2010, 10:24 AM
They just got released in the US so hopefully not too long. We will report on the front page as soon as they are sighted at retail.